Chapter 50

"You okay Noona?" Taehyung places his hand over mines after he stops at the red light.

I don't answer him as I stare out the window...what was I suppose to say? Should I tell him that I feel wronged..

Flashback

"On the day you got your heart transplant...I told you that Seunghee got into a car accident that day...." Mrs.Kim started.

I nod at her recalling every single word she said to me that day.

"And how I told you that it was your fault your sister is dead..."

Again I nodded. Those words were in the back of my head never escaping.

"It wasn't your fault...I paid a guy to run over your sister that day" my eyes widened. Seokjin who stood beside me glanced at me as if looking to see how I would react.

But I couldn't mutter a damn word. How could I when my entire soul has just fell into hell?

"I disliked the fact that my son was inlove with your sister. All that went through my mind was that the only way to show my son he can do better was to remove her out of this world...and that's when I found out about you" Mrs.Kim continued.

I don't know if I should stop listening now or stay....

"I found out about you needing a donor and I took that opportunity. After I planned everything out, I informed your sister about you and that was the day she...."

I look down to the ground...."So are you saying, my sister was killed because of you?"

She nods.

"So what do I have to do with any of this?" Mrs.Kim bit her lip before  she took a breath.

"Your sister's heart was given to you....after he ran over her I managed to sneak a donor card into her possession"

My heart stopped....or should I say Seunghee's heart stopped. This time tears fell as I look up to see Seokjin shaking his head.

I turned to look at Yerim hoping this all was untrue but she looks away immediately after making eye contact.

"You're lying...THEY TOLD ME IT WAS FROM A FEMALE IN HER THIRTIES!!!" I scream as I back away while clutching my chest.

Tears nonstop as I stare at each and everyone of them, Seokjin didn't say a word as he stares at the ground.

"Unnie, I'm sorry...this isn't just my mom's fault...I heard them talking about it and I could've prevented it-"

"Yerim...." Finally Seokjin spoke. He looks at Yerim as if she had stabbed him the back hundreds of times. "Why...why didn't you tell me?!"

Yerim looks down at the floor as she didn't answer.

"Do you know how much I love Seunghee?! She was the women I wanted to spend my entire life with!" He finally explodes.

"I COULD HAVE LIVED THE LIFE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED WITH HER AND OUR CHILDREN!"

I turn to look at him....I've had enough with this family..."Can you take me back now Taehyung?" I asked without looking at him.

He grabs my wrist as he pulls me away, but not getting too far Seokjin grabs my other wrist.

"I'll take you home" he pulls me but I snatch my wrist back.

Not looking at him I mumbled, "I don't think you and I should see each other anymore...and that includes staying away from Krystal..."

With that I walk into Taehyung's car.

I watch as Taehyung leans in to whisper something to Seokjin before rushing back into the car.

Thanking Taehyung I walk into the house. Dad sits on the couch just as I close the door.

"Seungwan!" He exclaims once he sees me. Getting off the couch he pulls me into a tight hug.

I hug him back trying hard not to cry. Should I tell him?

He pulls me over to the couch and immediately questions me.

"Appa..." I interrupt him.

"Where's Krystal?" He looks around the place.

"Probably still out with Joonmyun"

Sitting up I grab his hand and take a breath. "What's wrong?" His voice so soothing and calm. Of course because he hasn't heard what I've heard just earlier.

"I know where unnie is" his eyes widened as he tightens our hold.

"Where?"

"Is she healthy? Safe? What about married? If so how many kids?!"

I stare at his hopeful eyes. The small hint of happiness in that smile of his. Seeing that I couldn't help but tear up, trying my best not to cry I smiled and look down at our hands,

"She's perfectly safe i don't know about the rest but I know that she's perfectly safe"

"Where is she Seungwan ah?"

Taking another breath I whispered almost in a crack, "She's with eomma" finally looking up and allowing my tears to fall.

"What does that mean?" His smile now gone as his eyes showed a tint of fear. "She's been living with eomma"

He shakes his head as he lets go of our hold. Looking away he continues to shake his head. "I don't believe you...how do you know?"

I stand up and kneel infront of him. "Trust me appa....she's gone. Eomma took her away" he finally starts to cry as he stares at me.

Wiping away his tears I hug him.

"It's just you and me now" he whispers while sobbing.

I pulled away and shake our head, "She's still here with us....she always be with us" patting my heart I smiled sadly.

"Can we start new? Can we go back to Canada and start new again?" I mumbled looking up at him.

He doesn't say anything but after awhile he slowly nods. I smiled and hug him again.

I need to leave this place...me, Krystal and my dad.

But at the same time I cried even more at the thought of leaving Seokjin here...I was in more pain at the thought of not waking up in his embrace ever again....but what pained me the most was hearing his words.

"I COULD HAVE LIVED THE LIFE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED WITH HER AND OUR CHILDREN!"

Living with me wasn't the life he wanted...it always was unnie. It never was me.

Seunghee will always be the one he wants....

Hiiii. Tbh I'm not feeling really well today. I've been kind of depressed lately...it's even harder since I enjoy listening to sad ballads. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all ❤️ I think the next chapter will be the last ❤️😭❤️ bye!!!! ❤️