Chapter 48

Seungwan's POV

I sit on the couch channeling through the tv. The door opens and Mark walks in. He throughs me a brown paper bag but because of the scent I can immediately tell what it was.

"My fish cakes!!!" Smiling I opened the bag and take out a piece.

Mark sits beside me as he bites into the apple, taking the remote from me he switches it to SBS news (because SBS is BAE since running man is under SBS 😂❤️)

"Today Seoul Police station capture one of Thailands dangerous criminal who escaped from the prison five years ago" BamBam's picture appears onto the screen.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I hope this lightened up your day if you're feeling sad or at least start your day off with a laugh loves ❤️ remember that your happiness matters and your smile and laughter is worth more than all the...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I hope this lightened up your day if you're feeling sad or at least start your day off with a laugh loves ❤️ remember that your happiness matters and your smile and laughter is worth more than all the money suho has 😂❤️ lets get back to the story now 😘😊

"This is the face of a criminal who abducted now 26 Year old Kim Yerim. She was taken when she was 23 years old has been thought to be dead for three years"

My eyes stay glued to the television.

"Officers Kim Taehyung and older brother of Kim Yerim, Kim Seokjin although have caught the criminal, is still searching for another victim of the criminal. 29 year old Son Seungwan"

Me?! They're searching for me?! I turned to look at Mark and he mouths 'daebak'

"If anyone has seen this women please contact us at *********" Taehyung appears on the screen wearing his police officer uniform.

Mark turns off the tv as he looks at me.

"They caught BamBam...."

I nod not able to say anything.

"Now they're looking for you" he suddenly states. He gazes up at me eyes suddenly changing.

I slowly shift away from him as he comes closer. "I can't let them find you...." He mumbles.

"What?" My eyes widened.

"You're mines....all mines" Mark comes closer as I gulp.

I have to get out of here!

But suddenly he starts laughing as he backs away. "IM DEAD!!!" He laughs while clutching onto his stomach.

"Did you see your face? You had the expression 'I'm so dead' on!! I can't believe you actually fell for my terrible acting!" He closes his eyes as he leans back on the couch laughing.