Chapter Ten- Thinking Outloud

The group was holding hands in their seats .

"And new artists of the year goes to ... Thorns and Needles!" Anna Kendrick said .

The group jumped in their seats and began to yell and hug . Ben grabbed Rey's hand and pulled her out of their seats so she could grab the award and make the speech .

"Oh my god... We just ... We want to thank all the amazing fans who have come to love us and know us ... We'd like to thank our record label and we'd like to thank our prouder Snoke ... We just really want to thank each other for always being their for one another and always sticking together ... We can't thank you all enough ... We love you all!" Rey said into the mic as the band was around her.

*

Sadly Rey didn't win the award and Beyoncé had won best music video for formation and they had to admit ... Bey killed it .

As they were at the after party they were taking photos and sipping expensive champagne .

Rey was sitting down at the bar , a glass of lemon lime soda in her hand and waiting for Poe and Finn to come back from the bathroom and Gwen and Hux were trying to find Sia .

"Rey ?" She turned to see Ben .

"Hey Ben" she said and he took a seat next to her . "What's up ?"

"I never really got the chance to thank you and all" he said his hand holding his second glass of champagne, but the again Justin Beiber was on his eighth glass so ...

"Ben stop ..." She said "it's nothing and besides I should be thanking you" she grabbed his hand . "I know how you can thank me"

"And how's that ? Your tattoo ?"

"No ... Dance with me !" She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor .

Ben and Rey danced to the upbeat song , Katy Perry coming and doing the shimmy with Rey and Tyga trying to get Ben to do a round of shots.

An Ed Sheran song came on , which meant everyone quickly found someone to hold onto .

Rey had one hand on ben's shoulder and the other holding his large hand he used to play endless hours of guitar on. His other hand was wrapped around her waist , holding her closely .

They caught Gwen and Hux trying to dance but couldn't ."like this" Ben said and put his soft hand to Rey's head and pushed her head onto his chest .

With the side of her cheek amongst his chest she rested the top of her head right where his shoulder began .

A fuzzy feeling was warming them both as they stood closely , swaying in the music playing.

The song ended and they slowly pulled themselves from each other . Rey immediately missing the firmness of his chest and warmth of his hand on her hip .

Ben longing for the way she felt in between his fingers . How her hands were so small compared to his and fit in the palm of his hand like a glove .

-A.N.-
Sorry this chapter is shorter but I kinda wanted to get this fluffy moment in here ! ALSO PLEASE COMMENT SONGS THAT YOU THINK THEIR BAND WOULD PLAY !

-Sorry this chapter is shorter but I kinda wanted to get this fluffy moment in here ! ALSO PLEASE COMMENT SONGS THAT YOU THINK THEIR BAND WOULD PLAY !