1

This is Lexi ^^
*********************

I put the keys into the ignition and listened to the sound of my new car rev. I won't lie it was one hell-of-a sexy beast. I had left the car door open, so I swung my legs off the edge of the car, took my platform wedges off and replaced them with some lazy ballet flats.

Driving in heels? Big no no. Done that once and was in hospital for weeks!

I swung my legs back into the car, closed the door and drove off.

Where I was going was still a mystery. All I knew is that I had to get laid, drunk or... laid. I guess laid was going to be my best option.

Today I was driving in my rover, mostly because I new I wanted to find a country boy and I don't think my mustang can cope driving on an old dirt road.

I had brought a lot of things with me. I honestly cannot tell you why, but I did. Maybe for a sense of security.

I guess I should tell you why I'm going far away.

About a year ago, I was in a serious relationship with a guy named Jay, his real name was Justin but he didn't like it. We had been together for 2 years. It was a very serious relationship.

Jay was part of a gang, the crooks and I always remembered walking into his house, into our room and seeing him with many different girls. Prostitutes of course. The gang supplied them incase a member had a rough day.

I thought it was pathetic, what a way to down grade women. I always let it go, I mean every guy in the gang would be with women, but it really hit me once.

I remember one night when I came home from work from the bakery, Jay was with this one girl. One single girl. And it really hurt. It hurt because it was one girl, not many. I could've been the one girl he was with. But he chose her, not me.

I stormed in chucked my bag down hard and screamed. At that point I had startled both of them. Jay didn't even look one bit worried or concerned I had seen him with another girl. Instead he continued to hold her naked body against his.

He asked me if I was okay, I just screamed again. I had no words, just pure anger. Jay got out of bed and tried to calm me down. Some of the men came running up to the room, worried about an attack that might have happened. Cause that's what it sounded like.

I slapped Jay on the check and told him we were over. He still didn't look upset. He never loved me he was just using me.

Ever since that day, memories come rushing back of him. I hate him but I love him.

Today would've been our 3 year anniversary.

That is why I'm evacuating.

Okay, now for a little more about myself. I am 21 years old, graduated from uni with a arts degree. I have long brunette hair, mysterious blue eyes and an olive complexion. After my time with Jay I haven't yet given up smoking, but nobody knows I do it, they all think I'm a good girl. Oh! And my name is Lexi.

I continued to drive down this random dirt road. There were a few other cars on the road, mostly pick-up trucks. As one went by he tooted and yelled out to me. "Sexy beast!" I rolled my eyes. I get that a lot.

As I was driving I noticed a motel. It had a bar and many cars were parked outside. Okay, why don't I stop here?

I drove into the reserve and parked my rover in a slot far away from everyone else.

I opened the door and swung my legs over the side. I did as I did before. Took my flats off and replaced them with my platform wedges. I got out of the car one leg at a time, feeling good.

I was wearing tight ripped dark wash blue denim shorts, a black crop and my black wedges.

Ready to go get some

I walked towards the bar door. I knew I looked hot. And I was walking like I knew. My hips were swaying each time I moved a foot forward.

There were a few middle aged men sitting out on the porch watching tv. They didn't notice me, thank God.

I walked in and the smell of alcohol filled the air. Many young guys were inside the bar. Drunk as hell.

I walked over to the bar and sat at one vacant stool. The bar tender walked over to me. "Hey babe, what can I get for ya?" She stood in barely anything. Okay then... "I'll have a sunset cocktail." I thanked her. She walked off to create my drink.

I looked around at all the people. It was weird. It was as if everybody knew each other here. It was 2/3 guys and the rest were girls.

"Here ya go." The woman passed my my cocktail. I took a few sips before I decided to go for a dance. I took my glass and walked over to the dance floor. Just as I got there the DJ had changed the song. He started playing a talking body remix.

(https://youtu.be/n3uQghHbcaQ)

I started grinding my body to the beat. My hips were moving from side to side and my ass was out. I felt good.

I sang along with it. "So if your talking body..." I took another sip of my drink. "...you got a perfect one so put it on me." I sculled the rest of my drink and put it down on the closest table. I kept dancing on my own. "On and on and on..." I kept grinding on air. My arms were up in the air and I ran them down my body.

"Hey, sugar." A voice said next to my ear and grabbed onto my hips. Yep I found my bedroom date. He pressed his torso onto the back of me and grinded with me. Our bodies were in sync. It kinda turned me on.

I turned around and put my hands around his neck continuing to move. "What's your name, sweetie?" He asked. I blushed, a fake on of course. "Lexi." I told him. I pressed my ladies part onto his. "Nice to meet ya, Lexi. I'm Sam." He kissed my check. "Can I get you a drink?" He offered. I wouldn't mind getting drunk tonight. "Yea." I told him.

He took my hand and walked me over to the bar. "What do you want, Lexi?" Sam asked. "Vodka and orange juice." The woman walked away and started to prepare the drink.

Sam sat down on a stool and tapped on his lap. "Sit on my lap." He ordered. I did as he said. I lifted myself up and placed my ass on his legs and crossed my legs. Sam held on to my waist so I wouldn't fall. I leaned into him. "Here ya go." The woman handed me the drink. I thanked her and then I sipped on it and could feel my body loosening up. I wasn't drunk but I decided at act drunk. It'd give me a better chance to get laid.

"So, Sam." I giggled. "What do you do for a living?" I asked kissing his check. "Well, I work undercover." He said I chose not to elaborate. He reminded me of Jay.

I slowly put my lips on his but when he came closer I pulled away, teasing him. "We should go to a room in the motel." I offered. "Great. It's on me, baby girl." I got off his lap and we held hands leaving the bar.
*********************

Comment and vote.