11

Thanks guys for voting it means a lot to me. Keep it up.

Comment if it shocked you or not when they crashed!

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content. I will notify when they start and end if you wish to avoid it.
*************************

Lexi's POV

My eyes awoken and I saw Justin's living room. I must have fallen asleep yesterday. I looked to the kitchen as it has a clock in it.

5:21 PM.

Damn. I have got to go back to sleep soon. I got up and walked upstairs. Jay was sitting in the upstairs living room with the TV on. "Hey, babe." He welcomed. "Hi." I said rubbing my eyes and yawning. "How was your sleep?" Jay asked tapping the couch next to him. I sat where he told me then leaned on his hard body. "Yea. It was okay." I told him nuzzling my nose into his neck.

"I have something to tell you." Jay said abruptly. I got off him and sat straight up. "Mmm?" Mumbled. "You have to go back in another week for some more surgery." Jay said with eyes of sorrow. Aww the poor guy. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know the nurse didn't tell me. She called today when you were asleep." He said. "It's okay. I should be okay." I told him. I knew he felt like it was his fault- which it is- but I didn't want to make him feel worse. I leaned back on Jay and soon enough fell asleep again.

*************************

I woke up again this time I was in Jay's bed. What kind of medication did the doctors give me?

Jay was laying right next to me his perfect body fast asleep. The covers were off his toro and could see his beautiful abs. I sat up and leant over to Jay, planting a kiss on his lips then went back to laying on my side.

I felt a pair of arms pull me towards Jay. He pulled me closer to him. "You woke me up." He chuckled. Jay placed his lips on mine. His lips opening and closing on mine. When our lips moved in sync Jay added his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues explored each others mouths before Jay decided to take his clothes off.

Sexual scene

Jay knelt intron of me. I saw his hardened length. Jay smirked at me before pulling my top off. He went down to my chest and licked and sucked on my nipples. It felt so damn good. "Babe..." I moaned. Jay grabbed my hands and held them above my head with one hand and with the other he managed to pull my pants down.

Jay and I were both naked now. He kissed down my chest stomach and my inner thighs. He went to my lady part and started pleasuring me with his tongue and fingers. I moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets. "...Jay!" I shouted. He started pleasuring faster. It felt so good.

Jay lifted his head up and kissed me. His lips had a funny taste on them. Jay sat on his haunches and thruster his length into me. "JAY!" I screamed. I had never felt this good in my life!

Jay continued to thrust in and out of me. He bent down and kissed my neck still thrusting. Jay started to moan and the same time as I did. He quickly took his shaft out and a warm substance leaked from his length onto my leg. "Look what you did to me, baby." He winked, Jay jot up and went to the bathroom before coming back out with a wet tissue and cleaning me up. He threw it in the bin and planted himself down beside me. We were both still breathing hard.

Jay wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. "Goodnight babe." He whispered. I smiled at how amazing Jay is.

That was the best night I've ever had.

Jay's POV

I woke up and rolled out of bed as quietly as I could. I didn't want to wake Lexi up. Whatever medication they gave her has made her incredibly drowsy.

I walked downstairs and turned the TV on, poured myself a glass of milk and sat down on the sofa. A morning news show was on. They were talking about the weather. It was going to be 21 degrees today.

My mobile phone started ringing.

I got off the couch and went to the kitchen, picking up my phone.

"Hello?"

'Hello, it's me again - Nurse Hazel - sorry to bother you at this hour.'

"No you're fine, I was already up."

'Well, I have some very, either great or terrible news for you.'

"Oh okay..."

'You and Lexi are partners? Right?'

"Yes..."

'There are some X-Rays left over from after Lexi's surgery. Surgeon Dr. Max had a look at them last night. It was only a chest X-Ray but he noticed something abnormal in her stomach region. He asked our radiographer if he had any ideas.'

"Oh. Oh no. Is she okay?"

'Sir... Lexi might be pregnant.'

My whole world stopped. How is this even possible. I used a condom every time we had sex. Last night was the only night I've never used one.

"Wow."

'Yes sir, I know. You'll have to come in sometime today to clarify it. Shall I book you in for, 12:00?'

"Yes that's great thank you."

'You're welcome sir.'

I hung up. She can't be pregnant. I've always used a condom on her.

I put the phone down and sat back down on the couch. My mind zoned off... Completely.

Lexi came walking down the steps in barely anything. She was wearing a push up bra, underwear and a bath gown. She rubbed her eyes as she slowly clumped down the stairs. "Good morning, princess." I cheered. She smiled in reply. "How's my baby?" I asked. She shook her head. Why isn't she talking?

I got up off the sofa and cuddled her. I gently caresses her back and hair. She didn't seem like herself. Lexi pushed me away and covered her mouth running to the bathroom. You've got to be kidding me... "This is not morning sickness, she is just unwell." I told myself rushing to Lexi's aid. I held her hair up over the toilet. Eww.

Lexi got up and washed her mouth. She broke down. Tears streaming down her cheeks. "...Jay, this has been happening since yesterday, though you weren't there when it happened." She cried. My poor baby girl. "You'll be fine." I told her pulling he into me. I gently rubbed her hair. "Come on, I'll make you some breakfast." I told her taking her hand.

Am I going to be a farther?

*************************

Thanks guys!

Vote and comment!