8

Songs for the chapter:
I hate u, I love u - Gnash
Hold up - Beyoncé

Just a heads up. This chapter will switch between Lexi and Jay's POV a lot. I apologise in advance for any confusion.
**************************

We got to Sam's car. I waited outside while Sam put Jazzy in her child seat. "Good girl, Jaz." He said a loving tone. After he buckled her in. I giggled at their cuteness. She was just like him.

"You can get in the front, Lexi." Sam told me. I opened the door and sat in the seat. Sam got in and started driving out of the park. "So can you tell me where your house is?" Sam asked. "Yep, just keep following this road until you get to the intersection, turn right." I continued to tell him the directions.

**************************

Sam's pulled up outside my house, "thank you guys." I told them. "You're welcome, Lexi." Sam said sweetly. "Bye daddy's girlfriend!" Lexi laughed cheekily. She's so cute. I got out of the car and waved them goodbye.

I found my keys under the front mat and unlocked my front door. It was nothing like Jay's house. Nothing at all. It was small simple and old fashioned.

When I got in I remembered I left my phone at Reeds house. I guess I'm never getting it back.

I put my keys down on the kitchen bench and plumped down on the sofa. What do I do now? I turned on the TV but eventually fell asleep.

Jay's POV

Lexi and I got home from the meeting. None of us moved. I wanted to tell her I was sorry but I didn't know how. "Lexi..." I started. She undid her seatbelt and bolted out of the car up to the staircase leading to the house. "Lexi I'm sorry." I said to nobody.

I undid my seatbelt and fumbled out of the car. My steps were slow as I really was upset. I was treating her like nothing. Though she was everything. I had been waiting so long to be able to be with her again. She was my everything and I had to prove it to her.

I got to the staircase and waked up them slowly. I finally got to the house. "Lexi." I called. No reply. I checked around the kitchen. "Lexi?" I called. Still no reply. The living room was empty but I still checked the area. I went upstairs to my bedroom. "Lexi, please come out. I'm so sorry." I spoke more like a whisper. I walked out of the room and down the stairs. Where could she be?

As I hit the bottom of the stairs my eyes panned over the view of the house. "No!" I called. "No. No no." I screamed. The front door was left wide open. "Lexi, come back, I love you." I whispered my knees hitting the ground. Tears feel from my eyes. I didn't know I had hurt her that much. She'll never forgive me.

I got out my phone checking to see if I could track her down. Her phone was still at Reeds house. Damn!

I decided to get in my Jeep and track her down myself.

I drove out of my street and slowly checked down as many streets as I could. Nothing. Where is she? I hope she's okay. Oh no. This is all my fault.

I drove out of the estate and saw the local park. A slim figure was walking up a hill.

O M G ! It's Lexi.

I sped as fast as I could in her direction forgetting I had to park my car in the car park. I had to do a 'U' turn to go back the where the car parks are. I drove down that road and finally made it to the car slots.

They were full to the max. Not one space was vacant. I drove around the area a little hoping the somebody would be leaving and I could take their spot.