12

Thanks guys for voting!

*************************

Lexi's POV

When I had said to Jay it was the second day in a row that I e been vomiting, I was lying. It has been nearly a whole week now. The main reason I hadn't told him was because, well because it's not important. I mean people throw up all the time.

Right now, I was sitting on the couch. Jay was up at the kitchen preparing me some eggs. Surprisingly, I still had an apatite.

"Would you like them on some toast, princess?" Jay called from the kitchen. I looked in his direction. He had made a big mess. It is his house tho... "Yes, thanks Jay." I told him. He will winked at me. Oh my.

Jay continued to cuffuffle around the kitchen. Finally... He brought me my breakfast. "Eg-sorta-eggs
on toast." He chuckled. I playfully slapped him only the arm. I took the plate from him and saw eggs already seeping all over the bread. Hey, it's the thought that counts. Jay left me and came back with another plate taking a seat next to me. His looked as terrible as mine.

I took a bite of the meal Jay cooked up for me. Mmmm... It is actually delicious. "Uh... Lex..." Jay broke the silence. It's not like I was indulging in dine delicious food... "Yeah...?" I questioned. "Umm... The head nurse called me again today..." Jay sounded a little confused. "Why?" I asked concerned. Is everything okay? "...they want to do a pregnancy test on you." He breathed looking at me. "Oh." I said. "Why?" I continued. "They think they saw something unusual in your stomach." Jay looked in my eyes. "No!" I cried. "I was having morning sickness...?!" I cried. "No!" I screamed. "I'm too young, Jay. I'm only 21!" I cried putting my plate down, getting up and running upstairs.

This cannot be happening. The only person who I've had sex with is Jay, and every time we did, we used protection. This can't be happening. Sam and I didn't even do the deed! This is a joke.

I am just unwell.

Oh God, save me!

This is real!

I locked myself in Jay's room. I fumbled through ever single draw he had looking for a pregnancy test. I looked through his clothing draws.

Nothing!

I ran into his bathroom looking for anything more. I searched from top to bottom. Absolutely nothing. I tore my clothes off and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I still looked the same maybe I had some hope.

Who am I kidding?!

I crumpled into the floor and cried. I bursted. I balled out! I demolished my feelings. I'm too young to be a mother.

"J-Jaaay!" I cried. "Jay!" I cried again. Tears streaming down my face. I sobbed continuously. I heard footsteps come running up the stairs. Jay rocked the door handle trying to open it. "babe, you gotta open the door." He said quietly. I sobbed, but got up and unlocked the door. I fell into his arms and cried. He rubbed my hair. "It's okay babe. It's okay." He hushed. He lifted me up and took me to the bed. He laid down and pulled me ontop of him. "It's okay babe. We'll figure this out." He wrapped his arm around my waist.

My sobs slowly stopped. "Jay?" I quietly called. "Yes, hunni?" He answered. "Please stay with me, please. Don't leave me now." I begged him. Jay rubbed my arm. "I promise I won't babe." Jay said kissing my forehead. "I love you, Lex." He whispered. "I love you, too." I told him.

"How about we go get this over and done with?" Jay offered. "I'm scared, Jay." I told him, nuzzling deeper into him. "Come on, get up. Let's go. You'll feel better." Jay spoke, his voice soft and convincing. "Okay." I complied getting up. "Let's go now?" I asked, a little bit impatient. "Sure." Jay got up and walked toward the garage. I followed behind.

Jay was already in the car when I got down there. I hopped in and Jay drove away.

The whole ride I was nervous and anxious. Please don't let me become a mother. Not yet, anyway.

Once we got to the hospital, Jay went up to the front desk and asked to get a test done. A woman took us down to a maternity area. She introduced us to the radiographer.

The radiographer took me into this room, told me to put on some special clothing and allowed Jay to join in.

I walked out into the room. "Hello Lexi, I'll just get you to lay down in this bed." The radiographer ordered. I did as he said and just as I did Jay walked in with his special clothing also. He came and sat on a chair in the area.

The radiographer cane back out. He lifted up the gown I was wearing and applied a cold gel to my stomach. He put the ultrasound over my stomach. He explained what he was seeing on the screen. "Lexi... I'm sorry to say. You are not pregnant." The radiographer said empathetically, little did he know, I was joyful. Jay smiled. "That's great." He cheered. The radiographer looked a little confused though he smiled. "...but." The radiographer continued, "have you been having pains in your lower chest area? Because you have a minor fractured rib." He spoke. Oh no. Not again. "I'll have to send you into surgery again, in afraid." He said softy. You've got to be kidding me. I've had enough of hospital.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I can't remember what happened after the ultrasound. "Babe!" A voice called. I looked the side. "Ouch!" That hurt me. Turning hurts. Oh shit. I had surgery didn't I? "Babe. Are you okay? I was so worried." Jay said slowly coming to me and placing his lips on mine. I kissed him back. It was a good kiss. A great kiss. "Yea. I'm fine." I said after pulling away from Jay's kiss. "I'm so happy babe." Jay cuddled me. "I'm going to stay here with you tonight." He smiled. Oh lord. I giggled to myself. The poor nurses and doctors!

*************************

Hey guys thanks for you support.

Comment and vote.

Love you guys - XsquadX.