7

Songs for this chapter are:
More than Friends - Becky G
Friends - Ed Sheeran
Tenirife Sea - Ed Sheeran

**************************

Bling bling... Bling bling... Bling bling...

"Hey."

"Fuck. Are you joking?"

"Does boss know?"

"Okay I'll be right over, can I bring my girl?"

"Okay I'll be there as quick as I can."

"Lexi!" Jay yelled. "Mmm...?" I hummed still half asleep. "Get up! Now!" Jay yelled. I've never seen him so furious. "You have five minuets to put on your clothes from yesterday and get ready. Meet me in the kitchen." He ordered stomping out. What's going on?

I got up and went into Jay's bathroom. I didn't have a tooth brush so I applied some toothpaste to my index finger and brushed. I gargled with water and changed into the old clothes from yesterday which consisted of 3/4 track pants, adidas superstars and a sweatshirt. I chucked my hair up in a messy bun.

I ran down stairs and noticed Jay standing there in the kitchen tapping his foot in the floor and looking at his watch. "Took you long enough." He glared taking my hand and pulling me to the staircase that lead to the garage. We hopped into the same Jeep and Jay drive off.

What is wrong with Jay today. Last night was great and suddenly... Oh no I know what happened. He regrets it like everything he does. I rolled my eyes.

The silence was killing me. And I had to break it. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To the Crooks lair." He told me. Ohhh. The crooks is that gang-thing. "The grey Skulls found out about us... Me killing Reed." He corrected himself and shook his head. "When we get in there don't say a fucking word Lexi." He said in a threatening tone.

Wow. Okay wtf happened to the new Jay he's just gone back to his original personality. The one I was trying to avoid!

Jay reached over to put his hand over mine but I quickly snatched it away and turned to face the window. Fuck you Jay. He looked s little hurt. Well I guess that's both of us.

When we got there Jay undid his seatbelt and I did as well. He was really unsettled. Jay waited for me but I just walked I front of him. I had no idea where I was going but I wanted him to get the message.

"Lexi, where are you going?" He called. I stopped and my body language said, what the fuck do you want? Jay laughed. "The door is over here." He smiled teasingly. I still didn't smile but I walked over there quickly dragging my feet. When I reached him, Jay opened the door and allowed me walk in first. There was a foyer and it had some couches. It looked like a big modern living room.

"Lex." He called using my nickname. I walked over to him he opened a door that took us into another room similar the previous. The only difference was the lights were dimmed, there was a bar and people were inside.

The floors in this building were a grey and black blend. The walls were a grey colour.  There was a fireplace on the wall with a few black couches surrounding it. There was a few benches in the other corner where people were sitting and there was a huge meeting table in the centre of the room.

A dark skinned man came walking away from the bar. "Let the meeting commence!" He shouted sitting at the head of the table. Jay took my hand and pulled me to a seat on the side of the table. I sat me next to him. Every body else took their seats.

"So... The reason we are here today, is to talk about the death of Reed, th' leader of the Grey Skulls." The man told us. Gasps were coming from every direction. People were calling out. 'How did he die?' 'When did he die?' 'That bustard deserves it.' And 'who did it?'

"I would like to gladly announce that Jay, my second in command managed to kill him with a single shot to the head." The dark skin man called. Everybody started cheering. Some tabbed Jay on the back.

"The only problem is Jay had now caused a fucking war between our two gangs." The man looked in our direction and greased Jay off. I kind of felt bad.

Everybody stayed quiet, they were too scared to say something wrong.

"It was a coward move but-" the dark skinned man was cut off. "-I think it was a great move. It made him look so sexy! Go Jay!" A girl called. She had long blonde hair and black eye makeup.

I felt a pinch of jealousy, but I remembered Jay isn't mine and he is a huge cow. "Flick, would you like to shut the fuck up?" The dark skinned man called. "Sure boss." Flick replied. "Oh, Jay, I'll be waiting when your done with... That." She punted to me. I felt like crying. I felt Jay move his hand over to mine but I snapped it away again. He looked really upset.

**************************

The car ride home was still quiet, neither Jay or I said a word. I was starting to hate him even more. Jay pulled up into his garage. He parked but stayed in his seat, as did I.

"Lexi.." Jay started. I quickly unbuckled myself and opened the car door. I walked to the staircase and entered his house. Why the fuck am I still here?! I'm going home.

I took my chance to run to the front door and exited his house. I had nowhere to go I mean I didn't have a phone or a ride.

I decided to walk and fast. I knew I couldn't get anywhere but I needed to get away from this monster. I walked out of Jay's housing estate and found a park. There has to be someone to help me there.

I ran to the park as fast as I could. I wonder if Jay misses me yet? Or if he even realises I'm gone...

I walked up a grass hill that lead me to a playground. There were quite a few people her with their children. I knew I was weird, but I sad at a bench and watched the kids. It made me feel like I had a friend or two.

"Lexi!" An excited male voice called. Oh fuck it's Jay. I refused to turn my gaze hoping it'd make him go away. "Lexi, it's me, Sam." He called. Sam? Oh crap.

Sam came and sat next to me on the park bench. How is this not awkward for him. We just like had sex. "So what are you doing here?" He asked. I didn't think I should tell him about Jay so I just said, "I came for a walk, my car broke down." I lied. "why are you here?" I asked curiously. "My kid loves this park." He smiled. Kid? Oh my goodness. Sam is a father? "Jazzy, come here." He called. A little girl came running. She had light skin and dark long curly hair. "This is jazzy, my little girl she's 4." Sam introduced."nice to meet you Jazzy my name is Lexi, I'm friends with your daddy." I told her. "Daddy's got a girlfriend." She teased. "Oh. Oh. N-no." I started. "Okay jaz, it's time to go." Sam told her. "Aww!" Jazzy groaned. "Do you want a lift home? You've got no ride..." He offered me. Thank God! "Yes please Sam, I'd really appreciate that." I smiled gratefully. "We're taking Lexi home, Jaz. Let's go to the car." He told her taking my her little hand in his.

**************************

Thank you to KevinHunt8 who keeps making me update. Haha. Next update will come out soon. Vote and comment. Thanks guys! ❤️