10

Hey guys. Please listen to the song above ^. It's called 'say you won't let go' by James Arthur. It is exactly Jay and Lexi.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE WRITTEN IN JAY'S POV!

**************************

Jay's POV

My eyes widened only to see blurry objects. I could hear a faint beeping sound around me.

Where am I?

I blinked a few times trying to clear my vision. I still couldn't seem to focus my eyes. I felt a pang of pain hit me. It started at my hips and made its way both down my legs and up my spine. It hurt damn bad.

"Mr, B?" A feminine voice called. I looked in the direction of the voice. My vision was better and I could see a young woman standing in a blue apron and pants. She looked similar to Lex-

Where's Lexi?

"Where's Lexi?" I asked in desperation. I pulled the sheets off my and attempted to get out of bed I was laying in. The woman came rushing to my aid. "No, don't get out." She said sternly. I felt a huge ache in my hip. I looked down to it and saw a blood stained hospital gown.

Wtf? I'm in a hospital?

I didn't move. "Where's Lexi?" I asked again. "Who, Sir?" She asked professionally. "Lexi!" I shouted. "I'm sorry, but I will not speak to you while you're shouting." She said angrily. "please... Where's Lexi?" I pleaded. The woman croaked and cleared her throat. "She's... She is recovering from surgery, she is not in the greatest condition." The woman looked at me.

What did they do to her? What's happening?
Is she okay.

I bulged in my bed, not caring if I hurt myself more. "Sir, stay in bed! You may not leave this room." The woman yelled softly. "Sir, Lexi cannot see people right now." The woman stated pressing a button on the wall near my head. Suddenly a few other blue dressed women came running in. She quietly said things to them before leaving. The other 2 women stayed. They talked to themselves before giving me an injection.

**************************

I woke up with a bang. My eyes literally flung open. "Sir." A woman called. "Lexi is awake, you may see her now." She spoke.

Wh-what? Yes!

I smiled brightly. "Thank you Nurse. I spoke. She smiled. "Please take a seat in this wheel-chair and I will take you to her room." She smiled.

I lifted myself up still in pain and walked over to the wheel-chair and plonked myself down. The nurse wheeled me down many isles and rows. We finally got a section saying surgery. My poor baby girl.

The nurse took me into a room and smiled at me before closing the door. Lexi was laying in a bed on her back. She had grazes all over her small beautiful body.

No...

"Babe..." I whispered. Wheeling myself closer to her. "Lexi." I said taking her hand in mine and caressed her knuckles. She was still fast asleep.

I lifted myself off the wheelchair and sat my butt on her bed next to her. "Babe..." I called again feeling her warm forehead. Her eyes slowly widened. "Lexi." I smiled cradling her petite body in my arms. She coughed little. "Jay... What happened?" She asked scared. "I honestly don't know, but you went into surgery. I'm so glad you're okay." I told her kissing her little pink lips. "I love you, Lex." I told her. She smiled. "Ouch. That hurt." She whimpered. I chuckled at her cuteness and planted a kiss on her forehead.