2

Warning: this chapter does have some mild sex descriptions. I will notify you when they start and end if you would like to avoid them.

Sam walked out of the bar. My heart was beating fast for what was about to happen. "So, Lexi?" Sam started. He cocked his head to me in a sexy way. "How old are you?" He asked. I was unsure of weather to lie or tell the truth. Sam looked only 19 and I'm 21.

"...uh, I'm. Im 21." I told him. He's drunk anyway. "Great. Im 25. Great match, girl." He winked at me.

We walked into the front door. A bell wrung as we walked in. I was expecting to see some Alfred Hitchcock Psycho scene, but it wasn't.

There were many people, may I say teenagers, in the lobby. "Samuel!" A voice called. Sam looked to the direction of the voice. It was a guy who looked around 30. "Bro, I told you not to call me that." Sam let go of my hand and slammed his fists on the front desk. "Chill, I'm joking." The middle aged guy laughed. "So... Are you here for the party?" The middle aged guy asked. "You're my older brother, you shouldn't be trying to get me to do bad shit like that." Sam defended. So this guy is Sam's brother. And why is it so bad to join a party?

Sam's brother looked offended. "Are you drunk, Sam?" His brother asked concerned. Sam rolled his eyes. "Just... Just give me keys to room 6." Sam's brother turned and fumbled around with some keys. "There." He handed Sam the keys. "Thanks Angelo." Sam said. He took the keys and then grabbed my hand. "Party's in the back!" Angelo called.

Sam turned on his heels and took me with him. "I'm really sorry about that Lexi, Angelo and I were... We had a little fight this morning." He turned his head to the side. I felt bad for him. Obviously something really bad must've happened.

Sam and I walked out of the lobby and down the ramp. We passed all the rooms and finally got to room 6. There was a figure walking in the distance. Sam looked in the direction. "Hey Lexi?" He turned back to me. He passed me the keys. "Go in, I just have to talk to someone." Sam kissed my cheek and walked to the guy in the distance. I sighed. This night is getting awkward. I hope he doesn't bail.

I put they keys in the door and turned it. The door unlocked. I opened the door and walked in, leaving the it. I could hear talking.

"Sam. How'd the deal go?" A deep and familiar voice asked. "Great. I got $100 extra." Sam giggled evilly. "You going to the party?" The familiar voice asked. "No, I got a girl. Her names Lexi." Sam told the guy. There wasn't much talking. "You okay, dude?" Sam asked. "Uh. Yea... Should be." The guy said. "You mind if I come in and take a pee?" The guy asked. "Yea, go for it." Sam said.

I sat on the bed and waited for Sam to come back. Sam walked in. "Shall we?" Sam asked, the other guy walked in after him, though I couldn't see his face. "Yea..." I giggled. Sam walked closer to me. "Get a room, guys!" The voice laughed. "We d-" I started.

You've got to be kidding me. 

A ball built up in my throat. This can't be happening. Blood was rushing up my neck to my cheeks. "Lexi?" He asked. I couldn't speak. I felt like crying. I didn't know if I was excited or upset. "You guys know each other?" Sam asked surprised. I still didn't say anything. Jay looked so grown up. "I guess, I'll leave you guys to it." Jay turned and walked out the room shutting the door behind him.

Sam giggled and pushed my down on the bed. "Now where were we." Sam teased. I moved myself back further to the bed head so I had something to lean on. I wasn't going to pass off a night just because I saw the one person I was tuning from.

(Intimate Scene)

Sam opened my legs and slip his body between. He pressed his lips to mine. It felt so nice to be kissed. His lips were warm and soft. I could taste the alcohol in his breath. He continued to kiss me adding some tongue. He pushed me down so I was laying flat on my back. I brought my knees up and took my heels off. "You don't know how bad I want this, Lexi." He said Taking off my Cardigan. Sam went down and unzipped my shorts pulling them off revealing my black lace underwear.

Sam was turning me on. I could feel myself becoming wet. I laid there in my underwear and crop top. "Now how the fuck do I get this off?" Sam laughed at my top that had zig-zags straps. I giggled and pulled it off. My nipples were hard from the cool air. "Mmmm." Sam groaned. He put his hand down to my lady part and started rubbing before placing his lips back on mine.

(Finished)

Jay's POV

After Sam and I had discussed the drug deal I asked if I could use the bathroom. I honestly didn't have to use it. But I wanted to see if it was the same Lexi. My old Lexi. I did miss her. Today would've been our 3 year anniversary. But she walked out on me. Truth is, I was scared to take Lexi's virginity, looks like she's lost it now if she's going out for one-night stands with ransoms. Sam never knew Lexi, he arrived after she left.

Sam walked into the room and I followed behind. I called out 'get a room'. Lexi's attention shifted to me. Her beautiful intense blue eyes on me. It was only then she realised who I was. She couldn't say anything.

I left the room I couldn't bare to see her with Sam. I know I was a dickhead but I was stupid and I messed up. I'm a changed man now.

I walked back into the lobby, I decided I'd join the party. I was a bit old for it. I mean the people there were like 19-22 I'm 26. Oh well. I danced to the song the DJ was playing. All this was for Angelo's birthday. He was a big three O today. He is now 30 and the third oldest gang member. You might be wondering why they're all young people here for a 30 your old? Well all the older guys are in the bar. Oh, yeah. I'm still in the gang. I've made myself up to second in command. Maybe I'll go on a mission to steal Lexi back.

Sam better not date her. He damn right better stay away.