My Immortal

Part two of Intoxicated I Love You

~~~~

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

You're sitting in a small pub, like you always are as of late. You drink your days away, trying to think about anyone but Tony.

It had been about a month. You weren't quite sure exactly how long it's been. All the days blur together....

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You stumble back home. You automatically go to the kitchen and pour yourself another drink.

You fall onto the sofa after downing the drink. Your bed is too far away so you just end up sleeping on the sofa.

When you awake the next morning, your head is pounding. You take two shots of tequila to help your head. You groan as you hear your phone ring.

Your friend has been "worried" about you and wants you to get help. As if you need help. You need to rid yourself of all memories of the man who broke your heart.

Everywhere you look you see him. Everything reminds you of him. You just wish he'd leave.

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face-it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice-it chased away all the sanity in me

A few days later, you were intoxicated once again. Shocker, I know. There was a knock at the door. You were going to ignore it, but whoever it was, they were persistent. It was quite annoying so you opened it.

Your heart both stopped and sped up at the same time. You don't know how that's even possible, but that's what Tony does to you.

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

"(Y/n)... Can.. Can I come in?"

You nod and let him in. You haven't seen him since that day....

You stare at the man, not knowing what to say. He speaks first.

"I made a mistake. I'm here to correct it. I didn't realize how much I truly loved you until you were gone. I don't expect you to forgive me, but please give me a chance."

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

You're not quite sure if this is real or not.... If it wasn't, well, it wouldn't be the first drunken hallucination. But the emotion in his eyes gives you a feeling this is real.

For once you wished you were sober. You hug him.

"It's going to take a while, but I can't live without you. You have all of me. My body, my heart, my soul."

You mumble into his shoulder as a tear rolls down your cheek onto his shirt. He wraps his arms around you.

"I'll show you everyday how much I love you. We'll go on picnics and walks in the park and I'll take you to dinner at the best restaurants. I'll do whatever it takes to show you that you deserve the world." He says hugging you tightly.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me