Sociopath?

Tony x Yandere! Male Reader

~~~~

You smile as you get ready to go to your boyfriend's house. You haven't seen him in like a month so you're so excited to finally see him again.

You open your laptop hacking back into the security system, your boyfriend likes to test your skills. He's so cute.

It took a while but finally you broke in. You walk in smiling. You look at all the pictures of your boyfriend, Tony.

"Hi, Tony, did you miss me while I was gone? I know I missed you."

"You're not supposed to be here."

You pout as you turn around.

"I thought I turned you off."

"I have many back up walls to keep me online."

The stupid voice says from nowhere. You sigh, getting out your computer working on shutting the AI down. Finally you got him offline.

Once he's gone you walk to your boyfriend's bedroom. You lay in his bed sighing. It smells like him. You really have missed him.

"Who are you!? J, my armor."

"Is J the British voice? I took him offline, he was trying to interrupt."

You were smart to power down all his suits and this 'J'. Tony likes to play around and we don't want him to accidentally hurt you, now do we?

You stand up from the bed. Walking over to him but not too close.

"I missed you, baby. It's so good to see you in person."

"You're insane."

"All the best people are."

You giggle.

"Sociopath..."

He mumbles to himself.

"You're so cute!"

You smile as you try to kiss his cheek. He moves out of the way trying to grab you. You move out of the way this time.

You sigh, why must he be so difficult?

"I'll be back later, my love!"

You call heading to the door

"I'm calling the cops!"

He yells after you trying to catch up. You laugh.

"I love you, Tony!"

You blow him a kiss before disappearing into the city. Your boyfriend is so silly, he loves to give you weird nicknames like "sociopath" and "I'm calling the cops", he's so adorable! You love your boyfriend, Tony Stark.