11:24

the police officer river had talked to in the car made river call his mom to come pick him up. "I'm sorry, what's your name?" river asked the kind police officer. the police officer replied,"my names roy howard. I hope to see you again, river." river smiled,"I hope to see you again too."

the next day at school, the news of the bad boys in the alley had spread around the school. finchel wasn't at school, everyone thought that he might have just been hungover. but in fifth block, the intercom said the names,"I need donovan gray, winchester burnen, sean quinn, and river phoenix to come down to the office. i need donovan gray, winchester burnen, sean quinn, and river phoenix to come down to the office please."

everyone called winchester, snake. river didn't even know snakes real name was winchester. no wonder why people call him snake, his name is so embarrassing.

"finchel chase crashed his car last night and lost his life." principal gerard said. donny spoke up,"why are you telling us this right now?" principal gerard rolled his eyes,"Mr. gray, you didn't let me finish. i'm giving you all two days of relaxation I know what it's like to loose a friend."

river got in his truck with donny in the passenger seat. he slammed his head into the wheel and screamed to the top of his lungs,"I hate myself, Donny! I could have stopped him from leaving! I could have gotten him home safe! donny, what do I do?" donny rubbed river's shoulder,"one of us was bound to die off soon, you know? if anything it should have been me. you're such a good kid, river. don't do this to yourself." river breathed heavy,"don't say that, donny. none of us were supposed to die last night, none of us! finchel was just a kid! we're all just kids!" donny replied sympathetically,"you're right, riv. we're all just kids that like to party. and we'll always be that way because we all hate ourselves deep inside even though it may not show."