november 4th

today was the last day off of school that the four boys got to mourn the death of finchel chase. the boys decided to go visit the alley. no drugs, no beers, just themselves. "remember that time when finchel called snake a ballerina in front of martha plimis." sean stopped to laugh,"snake punched the living crap outta finchel." river questioned,"who's martha plimis?" donny answered before sean could,"martha used to be my girlfriend. we broke up because I turned into a bad boy and I only wanted her for specific reasons." river laughed,"so y'all did it?" donny laughed,"actually no, I was a pretty good and innocent boy before I turned. I was like you in my turning stages, I was undecided. so I got some boys together which were sean, snake, and finchel. you joined about two months after we assembled this group and I've never been happier to have river with us. it's been a good six months with you, riv."

snake finally spoke for the first time hat whole day,"y'know what I miss most 'bout finchel chance?" he paused,"I miss everything 'bout em. he came to my house erry weekend. he let me call em fin. I'm the only one who was allowed to call em fin. he also gave me this note here in my pocket that says: dear snake, you're one hell of a guy. I hope to know you for the rest of my life. I consider you my bestest buddy. I love all the other guys too but you're real special, pal. I'm only writing this because if I were to leave this world, I'd still be with you."
river spoke,"that's really special, snake. I'm glad you spoke."