10 am

river's family didn't return the night before. river and martha barely knew each other, yet they tried something they'd never done before.
the two kids woke up in river's bed and started to just talk about each other.
"I have a passion for music. my teacher says I could maybe get a scholarship but I'm failing two classes, almost three, but I'm working on it. one of my best friends died in a car accident 8 days ago. I have four siblings and my birthday is August twenty third." then martha cuddled river and spoke,"I'm obsessed with music but I can't play an instrument. I've had A B honor role my whole life. my friends say I'm outgoing, sassy, and ready for anything. I have a very annoying little brother. my parents are semi poor. and my birthday is November twelfth." river smiled and kissed martha,"your birthday is in two days!" martha blushed,"I hope to see you at my birthday party on my birthday at 8:30." river smiled,"I wouldn't miss it for the world. but i'll have to go without donny and Sean knowing."

then river heard a car pull into the driveway and he quickly said,"get dressed! my family is home!" the two kids ran down the stairs to greet river's mother. she started to cry and she hugged river. his mother whispered in his ear,"I thought you left for good, riv, we've been looking for you all night." river said sympathetically,"I'm so sorry, mother, I was just really shaken up yesterday. but I'd like you to meet martha." river's mother shook her hand,"I'm so very glad river has a person like you to talk too, martha." martha nodded her head as four young children entered the house and hugged river.