november 6th

it was about 12:00 am when river tried his first real taste of beer. when finchel handed him a beer in the alley a few days ago, he hated it, but it wasn't too bad now. donny and river walked around the park for the rest of the night, they were both slightly drunk after two beers.

the next morning, river woke up with a headache and a craving for more beer. he didn't know why, and he didn't like the craving.

when he walked into the school doors sean came running at river,"riv! you tried your first beer without me?" river shrugged,"could you please keep it down, Sean, I have a headache." sean said understandingly,"right, right. I'll walk you to class, buddy."

the school day was finally over, river went to his music class. donny and sean joined river for no apparent reason, even river was confused that they stayed with him.

as soon as they left the classroom river asked,"why were you guys in my music lesson?" donny answered quickly,"we have to tell you something." there was a long pause,"snake left the gang today. he said he did it for finchel. me and sean have come to the conclusion that they were gay for each other." river sighed,"it's been one hell of a week for us, God."