trouble

life was changing fast. faster than river expected. his music was getting more and more popular everyday. people started asking him to to do concerts but he denied every one because martha was so close to her due date. river spent more and more time at the bar or the alley where finchel died. he usually went with donny to take drugs.

but today was different. donny and river called up sean and they went to the alley together. because of all the stress, river overdosed and collapsed. sean and donny rushed him to the hospital, in hope river would return to consciousness. and he did. the doctors got river back to consciousness.

martha ran into the hospital around 11:30, she was crying. she entered river's hospital room with jude by her side. she screamed at donny,"did you do this, you scumbag?" donny looked martha in the eyes,"he did it himself, martha. there's no one to blame."

after a few minutes, river woke up. he said,"martha, i'm sorry." martha took his hand and kissed it,"it's okay, my love, everything's going to be okay now." river breathed heavily,"i might not make it out of the hospital alive, my love. name her Delilah Rain. i was thinking of it earlier." martha smiled,"our daughter?" river smirked,"yeah. name her Delilah Rain."