Twenty

Pumasok ako sa opisina feeling too happy. I was actually brimming with it. Pakiramdam ko nga pwede ko ng idonate ang kasiyahan ko dahil umaawas na yun.

Pagkapasok ko sa opisina ko, may purple na box ng Pandora sa mesa ko. It has a note on top of it. "Please wear the bracelet again. This is an addition to the sole charm you have. I love you mahal ko. – Chance"

Binuksan ko yun, it was a crown na may purple stones. Why would he give me a crown as a charm? Good thing I was wearing the bracelet today, tinanggal ko yun at inilusot yung bagong charm na bigay niya.

I texted him after that.

To: C. Calderazzo

I'm still quite confused with the crown charm but still thank you and good morning.

Mabilis lang akong nakatanggap ng reply sa kanya.

From: C. Calderazzo

Just thank you and good morning? I think you're forgetting something else.

Crown - /kraun/ Noun

- A decorative object that is shaped like a circle and worn on the head of a king or QUEEN for special ceremonies

I hope I did bring some light in your little dilemma about the charm.

I raised my brow. Very funny Chancellor. HA. HA. HA. I am dying of fake laughter.

To: C. Calderazzo

Very literal explanation Mr. Calderazzo. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

From: C. Calderazzo

Ah, irked again because of me. You are so adorable mahal ko. I gave you a crown charm because you are my queen and I know that starting from the other night, everyday will be special because I have you.

I hate it when you make me say or type things like this. Dad's right, you're one tough cake to deal with.

My butterflies started to dance uncontrollably in my stomach. Like I said before, this guy is unpredictable. Lalo na't hindi siya showy.

To: C. Calderazzo

I can sense blushing. You are the one who's adorable. You make me love you even more. I love you Cyrus Chancellor. You may be a perv and a dumbass (sometimes) but I still love you.

Hindi na siya nagreply. Alam kong iritable nanaman siya sa akin. Ang sarap niya lang kasing inisin. At lunch time, paalis na ako para kumain when a delivery guy showed up. No, delivery GUYS.