Call of the Hero: One Day

Introduction/Explanation

You’ve all heard of NaNo, haven’t you? Write a story in a month, literary abandon, word wars and fun. It’s a great program, I’ve done it three years in a row, loved it each time. But I’m going to take this idea of writing as quickly as possible to the extreme.

50k words. 1 day. November 30

Insane, most definitely. I’m going into this without an outline, without a plot, and without as much sleep as I probably need. I do have a main character, a couple side characters, and a couple jokes, so we’ll see how far those will get me. Before you will lie draft 0, un-spellchecked, no typoes fixed, no reconstruction of the fourth wall if/when it goes down. Oh who are we kidding, it’s going to get knocked over at least once. If you want to see a story written without these problems, I’ll be reposting this in a few weeks edited. If you wish to see the journey of insanity, turn the page.

PS: Sorry followers for spamming you with emails today. I promise it won’t happen again…at least until next year.

PSS: Story pic taken from, http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/337/7/2/jack_frost_by_colnchen-d5mx6fo.jpg

PSSS: I didn't hit 50k in one day, only 30k. But I finished the story. Enjoy!