Chapter 11

Joe arrived a few minutes later, and all we did was talk and flirt for a little while.

Around 6 we both went downstairs, hand–in-hand, and waited for everyone else to come down. Already it was me, Joe, Caspar, Meghan, Shane, Lisa, Alfie, Colleen, Sawyer, Troye, Lily, Connor, Trevor, and a few other people I didn't know.

A few minutes later, Joey and Daniel come downstairs and everyone says hey to them. I start to get a bit uncomfortable and my stomach starts to hurt, so I tell Joe.

"My stomach is hurting, I might need to skip out." I whisper to him.

"Why now? You were fine back when we were in the hotel room."

"I don't know, it just hurts for some reason." The pain started to grow second by second.

He sighed. "You go upstairs and I'll come back as soon as dinner's over."

"Where are you guys eating at?"

"Chilis."

"Bring me back an enchilada with rice and beans, please."

"I guess I can." He began to cross his arms.

"You're too sweet."

I then kissed him on his cheek, but played it off as if I was telling him a secret. He smiled and I walked off back to the elevators. As long as I wasn't around Joey, I felt a little bit better.

<><><><><><><>

Joe comes back around 9:30 with a bag full of two takeout plates. We ate and watched tv together. After a while, he went to go take a shower, and I went in after he was done. I changed into a red t-shirt with grey sweatpants and he had on black sweatpants.

I got into bed with him as he laid down next to me, scrolling through Twitter on his laptop.

"Nina?" He asked me, right before I was starting to fall asleep.

"What?" I groaned.

"How's your stomach?"

"It's fine, now let me sleep."

"Did it start hurting after Joey showed up?"

I paused. "Maybe a little bit."

"Nina, why are you so afraid to get near Joey? You're with me now, and that's all that matters."

I sat up and began to put my hair in a ponytail. "I don't know, when he came, my stomach felt like it was tossing and turning, and I just didn't feel like eating anymore."

He sighed and put his arm around me. "It's okay, babe. I'll be here for you." He kissed me sincerely and put his forehead on mine. "I'll never let you go."

I've heard that before, but he seemed like he meant it. I smiled a little. I laid back down and drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow was a big day.

The next morning, I woke up to Joe shaking me awake.

"Nina, Nina, wake up." I fluttered my eyes open and see his gorgeous face.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 7:46. We've gotta be there at 8:30 so let's go." He already had his clothes on, wearing a dark grey muscle shirt with dark washed jeans, black converse, and a hat.

I got up and got my clothes. I go into the bathroom and begin changing into a white t-shirt with a white and sky blue flannel, light washed jeans, and white converse. I straightened my hair and twirled it at the ends and applied a bit of mascara.

I come out of the bathroom as Joe kissed me softly and grabbed a water bottle and we were in the elevator to go downstairs for breakfast. I ate a ham and cheese omelet with waffles, bacon, and orange juice. Joe had eggs, bacon, grits, and apple juice.

After breakfast, I checked the time. 8:19.

We then called an uber and it was there in three minutes to pick us up. It then took us to the place, and we arrived at the Anaheim Convention Center.

Everyone was getting ready for the panel, and I was the main person on the stage. I went backstage and checked in to tell them I was here. I looked at the list, and Joe was on the panel also so I was happy about that. I get backstage and see Meghan, Caspar, Troye, Connor, Tyler, Dan, and Phil all having a conversation.

"Hey guys." I said, releasing my hand from joe's. Nobody knew we were dating, just like nobody knows that Joey and Daniel are.

"Hey, Nina." Meghan smiled, coming over to give me a hug.

"Attention: panel will start in five minutes." The intercom said. They told us to get ready to start to go up on stage.

"Welcome to the 2015 VidCon Panel! Let's welcome.." They then started shouting out our names as fans went wild for every YouTuber. "Connor Franta. Troye Sivan. Tyler Oakley. Caspar Lee. Joe Sugg. Nina Fury." Fans went mental when they said my name, and it got me really surprised, knowing that I didn't start YouTube as early as most of these people. "Strawburry17 or Meghan Camerana. Dan Howell. Phil Lester."

As I took my seat, thinking that the announcer was finished, he finished off with a name I never wanted to hear. "And Joey Graceffa!" I looked over and saw he waved to the audience and sat down in his seat.

"I didn't know he was going to be on the panel." I whispered to Meghan.

"Well, he is a big YouTuber so I wouldn't not expect it." Meghan whispered back.

No worries, Nina. Just try to ignore him and you'll be okay. I thought to myself.

I sighed to myself. Joe saw I was upset and held my hand under the table.

"You'll be okay, love." He whispered. "I know you will." I smiled. He always makes me smile.