14: This is it

Melea's Point Of view

"Baby?" I groaned as I cuddled up to Justin's bare body. His arms wrapped around me tightly, the room was freezing but it felt like a thousand degrees being next to him. "Baby. Wake up." He slightly shook me making me moan with defeat. I guess I'm not going to sleep in. "Go back to bed Justin. It's like 8 in the morning." I moaned as he kept shaking me. "It's actually 2pm babe. Wake up." I sighed and crawled over ontop of him. My hair was scattered everywhere. I forgot to braid it last night. Dammit. "You're so beautiful." He said proudly as he pushed my hair back away from my face. I was blushing a deep red and smiling like an idiot. It was perfect last night. We didn't do anything but wash each other and then cuddle in bed. Talking about our feelings, all the possibilities, our families and our pasts. It was pure bliss.

"You're too good to be true." I sighed and sat up, straddling him. "I say that all the time when it comes to you. I've never felt so happy about someone. You make me happy." He cheesed. The scariest thing about this is, I think I love him but I'm not sure. Not yet. "You make me happy too."I smiled. "Are you ready to go back to the bus or do you want to stay in for tonight before I have to leave?" Disappointed washed over his face when he mentioned him leaving. "We can go back to the bus." I slid off of him and got dressed in the clothes from the day before. "You know I'll do anything to protect you, right?" I zipped up my jeans and stared at him. Where is this coming from?

"I just need you to know that I care about you a lot and I'll do anything to protect you. Anything." He walked up to me and cupped my face before placing his lips lightly on mine. I hummed in response and smiled.

"Are you nervous?" He asked as he put on his shirt. "No." I said with certainty. "I'm scared." I whispered. "Of what babe?" "Our friendship is different now. Everything's gonna be different now." I mumbled. "Hey, come here." He pulled me into him and hugged me. It was a different hug, it felt more comforting than usual. "You're right, everything's different but there's always a reason why babe. It's going to be okay." He kissed my forehead and then moved to my temple and then my cheeks making me giggle like a child. "You ready?"I mumbled against his lips as he nodded and smiled. "Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked out to the receptionist. "Uhm sir. Word got out that you were staying here. One of the new employees must've seen the name. I'm so sorry." A different woman said almost as if she was scared. I sighed and glanced up at him and then back at the entrance. Cars were surrounding the building, and there were people camped out with cameras waiting for us. "Do you have a towel?" He asked the woman. She nodded and walked away. "A towel? For what?" I asked. "We're gonna cover your head so they don't get any pictures of you. So you're out of the spotlight." He smiled sheepishly. "No. It's okay." I leaned in slowly and pecked his lips a few times making him chuckle. "Are you sure?!" He asked once more. The women came back with two white towels and handed it to him. "I'll do it with you." He smiled as he placed the towel over his head and then helped me with mine. I giggled as he grabbed his keys and held them, ready to get to his car through the crazy crowd of people.

"Do you wanna run?" He asked. "Id run away with you without asking." I smiled. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. We ran out The Doors as everyone stood up and came closer to us, blinding us with the flash of their cameras. It's so weird being in front of the camera and not behind it. It's such an unknown feeling. Justin quickly opened my door and helped me get in as I bowed my head down and waited for him to get inside. He started the car and honked a few hundred times as no one listened and hounded his car.

Soon enough security came out and cleared our way so we could get back to the bus. Once the coast was clear I threw off my towel. "That's insane." I chuckled and fixed my hair in the mirror. "You get used to it after awhile." He shrugged and placed his hand on my thigh, I wrapped my hand over his making him smile as we drove back. I felt nauseous as we came up to the bus. This is it. I have to talk to Caroline sooner or later.

"Hey." Justin grabbed my hand slightly and stopped me from getting out of the car. "It's going to be okay baby. I'll be right here every step of the way." He said before kissing me. I felt like jel-o whenever he kissed me. Sparks flew and those damn butterflies wouldn't go away. I giggled and that's what broke our kiss. I sighed happily and got out of the car and walked hand in hand with Justin to the bus.

I walked in first and everyone was sitting at the table. My eyes met Carolines and she sat up, sending me a small smile of hope and regret, with a hint of sadness.

 My eyes met Carolines and she sat up, sending me a small smile of hope and regret, with a hint of sadness

I felt Justin's hand on my shoulders. "It's okay." He whispered into my ear. "Hey everyone." I smiled as Johnny stood up and hugged me tightly. "I know yesterday was crazy but I'm here for you, you're like a part of the family." He smiled as Maejor pushed him away and tackled me into a hug."we all care and love you Mel. We got you." He mumbled into my ear making me laugh. "Thank you. I love you guys." I smiled. Finally my eyes met Carolines and then Elijah's. "Can we guys talk outside?" I gazed at both of them. They both glanced at each other and nodded, standing up. I walked out first and waited for them.

This can either go good and everything goes back to normal or this can go severely bad.

_______________________

WHAT THE HELL IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH CAROLINE AND MELEA AHHHH IT MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE THEYRE BEST FRIENDS OH GOD