25: Unconcious

Justin's POV:

"Justin." I groaned as a soft soothing voice said my name. "Justin baby, it's me. I'm home." My eyes were still closed but something came over me, a feeling of content and happiness? "Come on, you're not gonna wake up after i've been gone for 4 months?" She laughed, and then it hit me. Melea.

I opened one eye and there she was, standing over me with a smile on her face. " Melea?" i used my elbows to help me so i could get a clear look at her. " The one and only" she giggled and it sent chills up my spine. I couldn't contain my smile and tackled her to the floor " oh my god, you're okay. Thank god!!" i yelled and kissed every inch of her face. "i love you, don't ever leave me again." i mumbled against her lips as i continued kissing her. " I love you, Justin." She breathed out. My heart was thumping out of my chest, my emotions were all over the place. Shes finally back home.

"Where did you go? Are you okay? What happened?" i asked pulling away and staring at her. "I went to a few places, I'm fine, i just got scared that's all" Her smile was soft. " I'm home now though." She held onto my hand. I breathed out and hugged her tightly. I'm afraid she's going to disappear again. "you're crushing me babe." "I'm sorry, i just missed you so much." I chuckled as i pulled away. " I missed you too baby." She grabbed both of my hands and brought them to her lips, lightly pecking them. "where'd you go?" i asked now angrily. She just left and thinks she doesn't have to tell me where she's been? "I was in Iowa to meet up with this doctor who knows a cure to cancer." "You could've told me, Mel." " baby don't stress" she kissed me cheek.

"Are you okay now though?" I questioned her. Her expression quickly changed. She was soft and happy to sad and exhausted. "I'm dead, Justin." Her voice was monotone now. " ha ha very funny Mel." i rolled my eyes at her but she still kept the same expression. "I died last night Justin. You're dreaming baby." her hand touched my cheek and it felt like ice which made me holy backwards. " That can't be." i crawled backwards away from her with tears filling my eyes blurring my vision of her. "Wake up." Her voice echoed throughout my room, " Wake up, bro!" Melea was mouthing it but it definitely wasn't her voice. " Wake up!!" I jolted up and gasped for air, looking around frantically. She was gone. " Melea?" i yelled " You were dreaming Justin." Alfredo spoke softly trying to calm me down. " It felt so real.." i mumbled closing my eyes trying to remember how she looked.

" i need to show you something." Alfredo broke me from my thoughts and grabbed my laptop, a minute or two passed till he handed me his laptop. My throat clenched and tightened. Pictures of all sorts of random things, pictures of Melea and one picture of the polaroid that i took with Mel at the bar in Denmark. "she sent these to her email." he mumbled as he scrolled through more pictures. " she sent this to her ipad, do you know what it means" he showed me the odd sentence. I stared at it for a moment.

I remember looking up doctors who think they have a cure for cancer all over the world and one has successfully done just that, in Russia. My eyes grew wide, and my heart sank. My dream meant something. I looked up LKD-046, and there was a link i had already clicked on. " She's here." i point at the screen and jumped up and started getting dressed. " Justin i don't think-" " I have to find her." i cut him off before he could even stop me. " No, i was gonna say, i don't think you should go smelling like that. Bro you stink." I sighed and slowly took off my clothes in the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I got dressed in new clean clothes and packed a small bag of clothes and walked out. " i got your jet ready, bring her home." i hugged alfredo tightly and ran out to my car. I need to find her.

God i hope she's okay.