Chapter 6

It took all his strength to pull himself together, just so that he could be presentable. Jack splashed his face in water to wash the tear stains off his face, and stared at himself in the mirror, questioning if he was a good man for making the decision to kill his best friend to save innocent lives.

From an outside view, it seemed like a no-brainer, but Jack hated the thought, and was disgusted with himself. He had to kill the person who gave him the inspiration to do YouTube in the first place. The person who ended up becoming a colleague of his, and was there when he needed comforting, even if they lived oceans away.

After pulling himself together, Jack stepped out to see what the others were doing. Bob and Wade were trading off, and Bob went off to his bedroom to get some well deserved rest. Jack realized, he couldn't let anyone know of his malicious intent. Jack had to pull himself together and embrace his hatred.

Jack sat in the corner near his bedroom, forcing himself into the mindset of malice. Fueling his hatred was difficult to do. He had many more good memories of Mark than bad. He just had to focus on what just happened, what was happening now, and what could happen in the near future if he didn't pull this off. The siblings would never see the light of day again. they wouldn't have control over themselves, ever. And this was all because of Mark's twisted experiment. Who knows who else would suffer to Mark's plan? More innocent people, probably. These four siblings had been stripped of their wonderful, happy lives, to live in fear, anger, and misunderstanding.

Jack suddenly felt what Jordan's maxed out A.I.s felt like, he felt the most hatred he'd ever felt in his entire life. He felt enraged, ready to burst, thirsty for Mark's blood. He tightened his hands into fists, then released them. He wanted to strangle Mark! Now, Jack wanted to shout his rage, but he kept himself contained. He was still upset about having to kill his best friend, but now, wanted to get it over with.

Unfortunately, it wasn't going to be easy.

Jack sat by himself, devising a plan to get to Mark. He wasn't going to be able to kill him with his own hands, that was for sure. Mark was not only bigger than him, but much stronger, and more in shape. The truth was, Mark was a burly guy. So Jack decided he would control the Humatronics A.I.s to kill him. However, he wasn't going to do it immediately, that would be idiotic. Instead, Jack would have to wait until Mark took a night shift.

Jack asked Mark if taking night shifts was a part of his plan, but Mark wasn't. He'd only take a night shift if absolutely necessary. So, Jack was going to make it absolutely necessary for him to take a night shift. Jack was going to set the Humatronics to attack whoever was currently on the night shift.

Wait! Jack thought. Now I'm plotting against everyone! Well, some sacrifices need to be made, I guess.

If you killed each of your friends, you'd be an antihero. Doing the wrong thing for the greater good! What a disgusting creature you are, Jack! Do you want this to happen? You're a fucking asshole!

Jack was having a war inside his head, and it got to the point where he felt like he was going to burst. Who was he now, anyway? If Mark had become Darkiplier, then had Jack become Antisepticeye?