Chapter 9

Mark, Wade, and Matt frantically searched the Humatronics for blood, while Jack took care of placing Bob's body in a body bag to be stored until he could be buried. Mark immediately found the culprit: it was Freddy.

"Guys," Mark called to the others. "It was Freddy."

Indeed, there were blood stains not only on Freddy's hands, but the rest of him as well. Mark had been suspicious of Freddy since he killed Ryan, but now things were getting out of hand.

******

"I'm sorry, Bob," Jack said to Bob's corpse. "I know you can't hear me, but I am truly sorry."

Jack dragged the bag into the Safe Room and left it in the corner. Sulking out, he breathed a heavy sigh. There was no forgiving what Jack did, but he had to do it again. Hopefully, Mark wasn't going to risk any more lives being lost and take the night shift himself.

Jack stepped into the main area, only to be greeted by Matt.

"It was Freddy!" he informed him. "There's blood all over him."

"I kinda figured it was Freddy," Jack told him. "After the incident with Ryan, I'm not surprised he did it again with Bob."

"Unfortunately," Mark added, still walking over. "However, this could be just a phase from the initial startup. I'm putting Wade on the night shift next, so Matt, you take over the day shift for him."

"No problem," Matt told Mark.

Great, now Jack had to kill Wade! When was this ever going to end? This time, it was going to be even more difficult for the Humatronics to break in!

Suddenly, footsteps were heard down the entrance hall. Someone was here?

"All right Mark," said a very familiar voice. "We know what you did to those siblings! Fess up, or face the consequences!"

Everyone turned to the hall.

Oh, shit. Jack thought. Why did they come here?

It was Egoraptor and Danny Sexbang.