Chapter 5- The Frat.

I sat in my bed and Amanda was on hers. I look up from my phone and see her purple lace bra on the floor. I begin to giggle and think about the events of last night.

After Michael left Amanda and I had a conversation. After Amanda apologized many times we agreed that if we have a boy in the room to leave a sock on the doornob. After the image was a bit out of my head we talked about the date.

Michael took Amanda to the carnival down town. He won her a giant dog stuffed animal that was sitting in the corner of our dorm room. He was such a sweetheart to her.

Now we were just sitting here. We were on our beds about to go to sleep.

Ashtons POV

"Hey fag, I'm talking to you!" The tall blonde frat boy shoved Michael. They visit the dorms just to be jackasses.

I was in the middle of studying for an exam and they pretty much broke down the door. I was trying to stay out of their way because they were much bigger than me. Michael didn't hesitate to get in their faces.

"Get out!" Michael whispers aggressively.

"How aboit you make us, skunk hair." He flicks Michael in the forehead. Michael looked really upset. "That's what I thought. You and your boyfriend here can't do shit." The blonde boy spits when he talks. Then raises his fist to hit him.

"Leave him alone!" I finally say to defend my friend.

"Oh and how will you stop me, dick head?" He said with a smirk as he walks up to me. I duck my head in fear.

Suddenly it was me a was raising his fist to. The hard powerful knuckles of the boy smashed against my cheek and through my glasses across the room. The pain knocked me to the ground.

The group of frat boys laughed before exiting the room.

"You better sleep with one eye open gay boys!" The blonde threatened then left.

I hold my cheek as I get up. All I could taste was blood. I held back tears from pain.

"Are you okay?" Michael says as he runs to me.

"Yea dude I totally had that guy."

We laugh.

"Thanks bro. I don't think we should stay here tonight."

"Yea but where are we gonna go?"

"Amanda wouldn't mind if we crashed there." Michael suggested.

I do want to see Lexi again. I know I hardly know her but there is something about her. She caught my attention in Drawing/Painting. She's beautiful. But she was Lukes. At least will be.

I've never been good at talking to girls. I'm not a ladies man like Luke. He's my friend but I don't think he deserves her.

"Okay but we better not get caught."

Calum and Luke we staying in my dorm so me and Michael were in his.

We got to the girls dorm. I followed Michael into Lexi and Amandas room. The lights were off and they were both in their beds sleeping.

I shut the door behind me and looked at Lexi. She was sleeping so peacefully. She was so beautiful.

I felt like a creep watching her so I stopped.

"Amanda, Amanda wake up." Michael whispered shaking Amanda.

"Michael?" She mumbled.

"Can me and Ashton crash here tonight?"

"Are you drunk?" She squints her eyes open.

"No we just don't want to sleep in our dorm. Please babe?"

"Fine." She mumbles again and moves over for Michael to lay next to her. He lays down and wraps his arm around her waste after pecking her on the cheek.

I look around for somewhere to lay. I didn't want to wake Lexi because I doubt she would want to lay by me. I see a giant stuffed dog in the corner. Found my pillow. I walk over and lay on it.

I glance again at Lexi before drifting off to sleep.

--The next morning.

Lexi's POV

I sit up in bed with my eyes still closed. I rub them and open my eyes to find two people on Amandas bed and one in the corner. Strange.

I walked over to the door and turned on the light. The Amanda and the person in her bed groaned. They both sat up and Michael was sitting on the bed. I shoulda guest.

"Are you crazy?!" I yell. "Do you know how much trouble you could get us in!?"

"Lexi shush." Michael says as ge stretches.

"Its fine they aren't going to get caught." Amanda said. Sense when did she break rules?

"Well you better be gone when I get out of the shower." I order. Today I wasn't a morning person.

I left the room and went to shower. Again I came out in just my towel. I really hope they left.

I opened the door and lookes right at Amandas bed. Okay its safe. I walk in and shut the door. Then I notice Ashton sitting on my bed. It was hard to recognize him because he had a huge bruise on the side of his face. It scared me half to death.

"Oh my goodness what happened?!?" I gasped and ran over to him.

"Michael left before Ash was awake. When he woke up I noticed that and said he couldn't leave." Amanda answers for him. "He won't say where he got it from."

I put my hand gently on the side of his face. I examined the bruise. He obviously got punched. My brown eyes found their way to his hazel ones. I saw shame and embarrassment in them. Also a bit of compassion.

"You can go. Tell Luke Ill be over later." I said. I didn't feel like nagging him to tell me. His eyes told me not to.

Hiya! I'm at Amandas so plan for updates!!(: This was a pretty interesting chapter. I feel like its not like the others but oh well.

Tell me if you like it alrighty?(:

Comment/Vote <3