Chapter 13- Another Puzzle Piece

I woke up. Yay school today.

From the dream I just had I had no idea what today would bring.

"Hey fuck face hurry up or you'll be late." Amanda says grabbing her bag and walking out the door. She's such a goof. I stretched while yawning and glanced over to the clock.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! Class starts in nine minutes!! That little cunt didn't wake me up. Ugh Imma kill her.

I got up too fast and got dizzy.. Hate when that happens. I got my vision back and through on clothes on the floor. Which happened to be red skinny jeans and a tank top with a penguin that I bought to wear for Luke. Oh lovely. How am I gonna face him today? Last thing I said to him was thanks and walked away. God I'm an idiot.

I grabbed my bag and ran to the school. I walking into Painting and I was about 2 minutes late.

"Thanks for joining us. Take a seat Lexi." The snobby professor said. I ducked my head and got to my seat. Everyone was starring at me. Wait. No. They were starring at the girl next to me.

I turn to face the unfamiliar girl. She had long brown hair and glasses. She was wearing bright red lipstick and her shirt had a drumset on it, riminding me of Ashton. I turned to him and both him and Luke were looking at her too. She was stunning but seriously?

I waved my hand infront of Lukes face and he snapped out of it. Ashton continued to drool.

"Oh hey babe." He said smiling with embarrassment. Yea that's right I cought ya. I just rolled my eyes and turned to the girl.

"Hey I'm Lexi." I say to her extending my fist.

"Hey I'm Olivia." The girl says smiling and fist bumps me. Wow she's nice too. Is there something not good about her?

"So how's your day so far?" I ask politely as we both start painting our own landscapes. Mines of a storm and hers is of a sunny country.. I think.

"Its great. But you are the only person to introduce yourself. I feel like everyone's just starring." She said.

"Oh well your gorgeous!," I say. "No lesbo." We both laugh. She says thanks and the rest of the hour we chat and laugh at her terrible art work. I pretty much ignored the boys the whole time.

--

The bell rang for lunch and I walk out of class with Olivia. She told me this story of a time where an ugly guy hit on her and she just walked away smiling. We both walk to my locker then hers then to lunch.

"You've gotta meet Amanda!! She's like my bestie!! Oh by the way your sitting by me!" I said and she giggles at me.

We walk up to out spot in the commons and everyone was there. They seemed shocked to see me with her.

"Olivia this is Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael. And this is Amanda!!" I point at each as I say their names. They all mummbled their hellos and slightly waved. Pretty much all the guys blushed except Michael.

"Hey." She waved back and we sat down.

We got into normal conversation and Luke was being his adorable self towards me which made me feel guilty. I don't know why. Oh yea Ashton. When he wasn't starring at Olivia he was starring at me. Ugh.

"I like your shirt." Ashton says to Olivia. That was the first this he said the entire lunch hour.

She said thanks and blushed. What the hell? Oh she better back off!

"Oh we better get to acting Michael said before grabbing Amandas hand and bringing her to class. I get up and so does Ashton.

"See ya Olivia. Here." I said giving her my number and going to Acting.

Ashton and I sat by each other not saying anything.. Awkward..

"Sooo.. How have ya been?" I ask him breaking the silence.

"Good how about you?"

"Just peachy."

"I can't stop thinking about it yano." Ash says and catches me by suprise. He didnt have to say what he couldn't stop thinking of because I knew.

"Same here." I blush and look at my hands in my lap.

Class started and we got our grade for our project. We got an A+ and the note said we had really good cemestry between us.

He has no idea..