Chapter 2- First Day!

My first day of University.

I have been looking forward to this day for so long. I woke up super early just to make sure I looked great. For some reason I never needed an alarm clock. I just woke up.

I hopped off my bed and through on my slippers. I stretch happily before tip toeing out of to room trying not to wake Amanda. All of yesterday she had a terrible hangover and we ate chocolate and watch Gossip Girl. I hope she feels better today.

I skip to the showers. I'm never a morning person but today I was excited beyond belief.

I took a shower and walk back to my room with nothing but a towel. Its pretty comfortable in the girls dorm. Plus I knew no one would be awake this early.

I went back to my dorm and did all my morning things. I put on a white shirt and a pencil skirt and through on a pink scarf. I put my dark locks up into a messy bun. I looked hot. When I finished i sat on my bed and texted my dad. Because I'm that cool.

I heared a moan and Amanda rolled over in bed. She faced me and slowly opened her eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing awake?" She whined.

"I was getting ready. Yano first day and all." I chirp.

"How are you so happy its like 6 in the morning?"

"I'm excited." I smiled and she scowled. She got up and yawned before zombie walking out of the room.

We were both ready for the day and sitting on our beds. Amanda on her ipod and me on my phone. She was reading which reminded me of the day we met. I was looking at funny cat pictures on google.

"What classes do you have?" I asked putting my phone in my bag.

"Besides the core classes Im in Singing 101 and Acting. What about you?" She said without once looking up from her ipod.

"I have Acting too! And Painting/Drawing 101. Are you hoping to see Michael?" I made kissy noises. She blushed in embarrassment.

"Maybe." She giggled and puts her phone away. " From what I remembered you were getting close with a guy too. Who was he anyway?"

"His name is Luke. And yes we were getting close but not the kinda close you and Michael were getting." We both laugh.

I like how good of friends me and Amanda have become. I feel like I couldn't have gotten a better roommate.

-- First Period

We all exited the gym from just getting done with orientation. I saw a lot of people from the party but not either one of the boys. I was now off to Painting/Drawing 101. I entered the large room and it was filled with emply canvases.

"Good morning everyone!" Chirped my professor. The schedule said her name was Ms. Wilson. She was probably only in her 30s but looked around mid 50s. "Welcome to LA University of Performing Arts. I'm happy your taking my class. Take a seat infront of a canvas."

Everyone sat. I looked around not seeing anyone I knew or even recognized. Ms. Wilson brought out a basket of fruit. How cliche.

"Your first assignment. Draw or paint what you see." She said. She didn't say draw this basket of fruit which suprised me. I watched as everyone started right away and making intense stares at their canvases. I just looked at my empty one. Soon my brainstorming turned into daydreaming. About Luke and University. About the party and my future.

"Sorry I'm late. My roommate pulled a prank on me by shutting off my alarm clock. So I over slept." A familiar voice explained to the professor. I knew it was Luke so I held back from turning around.

By not looking at Luke I noticed all the girls that were. Was he that nice on the eyes?

There was a seat open next to me and the seat next to that one had a nerdy looking boy sitting in it. I couldn't see all of his face because of the canvas being in the way but I did see him smiling and it exposed his cute dimples. I just knew Luke was going to sit there.

"Yo, Ash, you didn't tell me you were in this class." Luke greeted the nerdy boy and sat next to him. He flopped all his stuff down.

"Well now my secrets out." The nerdy boy, Ash, said. They both laughed.

"Hah we have to draw fruit. That's original." Luke said then turned to me.

"Lexi?" I guess my attempt of hiding didn't work.

"Hey Luke." I turn and smile. He returned the smile and we began drawing and painting without anymore words.

--Lunch

I grabbed my leftover subway from my bag and brought it to the commons where we eat. Our commons was outide so it was pretty nice.

I spotted that unique hair of Michaels right away. Not long after seeing that he was by Amanda. I walked over and greeted them. We ate together for a bit before being joined by Luke, Ash and another boy.

"Amanda, Lexi this is Ashton and Calum. And you've already met Luke." Mikey pointed at each when saying their names. Calum waved with a big cheesy smile and Ashton just smiled down at his food. I saw his adorable dimples again. I felt like a creep for looking at them this long so I just ate. I could feel look starring at me.

I finished my lunch and watched to the garbage. I through it away and turned to walk back. As I did I bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh sorr-" I look up and see Luke smirking at me. When our eyes met I remember everything at the party.

"Its okay." He cut me off and grabbed my waste. "You know your a bit of a tease. Im not used to a girl playing hard to get."

His word cut right through me. I began realising what the nasty looks were for. Luke Hemmings is a player. I thought he was different but obviously he's as big of a tool as any.

I rolled my eyes at the remark and pushed his hand off.

"I'm not a tease I just don't think your girlfriends like you flirting." I gesture the the group of girls starring at us like a bunch of hyenas. I walk past him and back to the table. At least I found out the real him before any feelings began.

--Bell rings

I wanted to go through the whole day but the chapter was getting waaaaay too long. What do you think of this chapter? Comment/Vote!! <3