Chapter 23- Holy Hell..

This Chapter is for my 400 reads.. I'm so grateful. I never thought Id get this many. Thank you so much!! And I promised myself the more reads the better the chapters so here we go..

Lexi's POV

Its the last day of break so Ash and Michael are spending it with me and Amanda. Amanda and I were waiting for the boys to show up and we were blasting music and singing our lungs off.

"So this is what girls do when nobody's around." Amanda and I turn to the door and there stood our boys. Amanda and I laughed and I hugged Ash and Michael pecked Amandas lips.

"So what's todays plans?" I ask.

"Well first." Ashton took a wrapped box from behind him and Michael did the same. Amanda and I looked at each other and took the gifts. We quickly unwrapped them.

I got a beautiful infinity necklace and Amanda got a purple dress and a pretty necklace.

"Merry late Christmas. Did we do good?" Michael asked.

" You did great." Amanda said and wrapled her arms around Mikey. "Love you!"

"Love you too." They kissed again before laying down on Amandas bed.

"How did I do?"

"Perfect like always." I said and Ash bit his bottom lip before kissing me. We went to my bed and cuddled and he played with my hair.

We watched a few Disney movies and that pretty much took up the whole day. It started getting late and we ran out of popcorn.

"Oh looks like we're out of popcorn." I said and Michael pretends to fake cry.

"Cal and I have some in our room." Ashton said and starts getting up. I grab his arm to stop him.

"Ill get it." I said and he smiled at me. I got up and through on my jacket.

I walked outside and let me tell ya, I did not miss this cold. Vegas was nice and warm. I got to Ash's dorm and when I walked in the room was empty. I went to the coboard and grabbed popcorn. I made it in the microwave quickly.

Then I began walking out and back to my room. I suddenly heard a familiar giggle. My curiosity got the best of me and I followed it. I went to and alley by the school.

I saw the girl Luke met in Vegas and Luke. They were laughing and I got a bit of a better view without them seeing me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Luke had a joint between his middle and pointer finger. He took a hit and passed it to the girl. He turned his head and blew the smoke out. I stumbled over my feet and they heard and turn to face me. I dropped the popcorn luckily the bag was closed.

They both looked at me for a bit trying to see me through the dark.

"Lexi?" Luke said. Oh shit he probably thinks I'm stalking him.

"Sorry. Just getting more popcorn. Don't mind me." I said and awkwardly pick up the popcorn bag. 

"Lexi wait." Luke said and began walking toward me as I walk away. I kept walking away and got to the dorm without him catching up to me.

"Oh thank god! What the hell took you so long? I'm starving!" Michael says and takes the bag.

"You're always starving." I said avoiding the question.

"Well I missed you." Ash said and pulled me back on the bed.