Chapter 24- Friends & Bromances

Lukes POV

So I smoke. So what? What do you expect when you get your heart broken. The girl I loved cheated on my with one of my best friends.

"So are you going to tell me who that was?" Lyla asked as we walk back to my dorm.

"My ex Lexi I told you about."

"Oh the ex." She said and looked at the ground.

Lyla and I were friends. Just friends. I'm suprised as mucb as anyone that her and I haven't done anything. I feel bad for letting Lexi think we do but oh well. All Lyla and I do is smoke and talk. The firat night we met in Vegas we stayed up all night talking. I never trusted anyone so much in my life. I told her things I've never told anyone.

"So how are you going to deal with your situation?" Lyla said sitting on my bed. The room was empty because Michaels at Amandas.

"The Lexi situation? Ill just tell her not to tell anyone and she'll obey." I said and Lyla laughed.

"No dumbass. Not the Lexi situation. The G word situation." She said the last part a bit quietly.

"Oh that... I don't know what I'm going to do about that." I said and looked at the ground. I haven't given that much thought at all.

Amandas POV

I cuddled up to Mikey. He was chomping away on popcorn. I was hoping me and him would talk more but I guess not. It kinda got me down. He's been like this a lot lately. Ever sense we got back from Vegas.

"So you gonna share any of that popcorn you popcorn whore!" Ashton said to Michael.

"What did you just call me?" Mikey said and sat up. Popcorn that missed his mouth trickled down his shirt. Attractive Michael really attractive.

"A popcorn whore. Whatcha gonna do about it?" Ashton said and smiled as he sat up. Michael put the popcorn bag on my lap without even facing me.

"This!" Michael said and leaped at Ash and they both ended up on the ground in some strange wrestling position. It looked a bit sexual. But what wrestling position doesn't look sexual.

"You guys are dorks!" Lexi said and I laughed and agreed.

"Yea but we are your dorks." Michael said and smiled up at me. I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. Michael and Ashton continue to wrestle and we hear a crack. Michael picks up a broken Ipod. I almost burst out in tears but I hold myself together.

"Sorry babe." Michael said looking sad.

"Its okay hun." I said and take the Ipod placing it gently on my night stand.

"You guys better go before curfew." Lexi said and Ashton almost immediately gets up. Michael makes a whipe noise and laughs. Ashton playfully punches him in the arm.

"Oh get your butt over here." I said and Michael obeys. They are both whiped. We kiss our boys goodbye and they leave. The second Michael is out the door I get a text.

From Mikey<3: Miss you already! :,(

I laughed to myself and quickly texted him back.

"Amanda we need to talk. Now." I said and quickly look up from my phone.

"What's up?" I ask. She looks worried so naturally so do I.

"I saw something tonight when I was getting popcorn." She stutters.

"Well spit it out."

"Luke was smoking weed with that chick from Vegas. I think somethings going on with him. Something bad." She said and starts fiddling with her thumbs.

"Lukes heart broken hun. He doesn't know how to react. He's obviously never been through something like this before. He will get through it and realise what he's doing is wrong." I said and it seemed to calm Lexi.

"I just want to help him." She said and her eyes got watery. She missed Luke. Maybe not as a boyfriend but definitely as a friend.

"I know. I know." I said and sat by her on her bed and hugged her. This will be an interesting new year.

This is a Christmas present from me to you. Its just an update. Haha. I love you guys!! I am working on yet another story!! yippy.

The G word? Whatcha think that means? Michael and Amanda having troubles? Whatcha think of all that business??

Comment/Vote and Ill update soon <3