Chapter 7- Detention!!

"I can't believe we got detention." I said to Amanda. She was on her ipod and I was sitting on my bed.

After we got back to Uni last night we got busted. We got cleaning detention at the end of the day. Not go mention all four of us have it. So Ill be cleaning tables with Luke.

"We should get to class." Amanda says putting her ipod away.

--

I walked into Painting class. Everyone was piling in. I sat by my canvas. I desided to sit by Ashton because I didn't want to be cornered by Luke.

Speack of the devil. I know would have had to face him sooner or later. But I preferred later.

Luke walked in with his hood up. He sat on the other side of Ashton. When he sat down he glanced up at me with an apologetic look. I rolled my eyes and looked at my drawing. It was of balay shoes.

"Are you alright?" Ashton whispered to me. I just fake smiled and he slightly nodded. I could tell he knew it was fake.

--

I walked into Acting and Ash,Michael and Amanda were already there. I sat by Ashton because he wont ask me a bunch of questions like Michael would.

"Okay class today is a very important day!" Professor Conelly shouted over eveyone. We all got quiet. "Today is the day we introduce the fall play. This fall we will be doing... Drum roll please." Everyone began stomping their feet and tapping the seats infront if them. Ashton and I giggled at each other.

"Romeo and Juliet!" Wow how cliche can this school get. "It will be a pairs skit of the wonderful play. Your partner is the person next to you of the opposite sex."

Ash and I looked at each other. For a while we were serious then he made a cheeky smile that revealed his dimples. It made me laugh. I poked the wholes in his face and he began to giggle too.

"Well that's gonna be awkward." Michael stated. We turned and looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Romeo and Juliet kiss. And that's the part we are all doing." Amanda finished before handing us an assignment sheet. Holy hell she was right.

I couldnt kiss Ashton Irwin. Even though Luke and I are on bad terms we are still together. I think.

Through my thought of whether or not to tell Luke I hardly noticed Ashton trying not fo smile. Wow he's a dork.

--

I walk into the trashed commons. Michael, Amanda and Luke were all there with garbage bags and wash clothers. Luke was wiping down tables and Michael and Amanda were picking up trash.

"Here wipe down some tables. Amanda and I got the garbage." Michael said walking over to me. When he was right in front of me he gave me the rag and looked over at Luke. "It will give you time to talk."

I scoffed and he walked away. I decided to wipe down tables on the other side of the commons than Luke.

I wiped down table after table. I was actually working pretty hard. The sooner we get done with this the better.

I couldn't help think about the play in Acting. I know there isn't any feelings between Ashton and I but what is it gets awkward between us. Calum told me that Ashton hasn't ever kissed a girl. I shouldn't be his first.

"She was my ex girlfriend." I hear a husky voice behind me breaking my thoughts. I turned around and met the eyes of Luke. I decided to give in and here him out.

"So that makes it okay?" I keep my cool.

"Hell no. I just wanted you to know I didn't kiss back. I was trying to get her away from me. She doesn't take rejection well." He explains. I roll my eyes. I can't believe a second of this.

Luke put his hand on my face to make sure I had his full attention.

"I like you a lot Lexi. I haven't felt like this before. I would never ever jepordise what we have." He says looking right in my eyes. At that moment my heart melted. If he was cheating, at this moment, I couldn't have cared less.

"Its okay. But if I ever see that again I will kick your ass." He chuckled at my flirty threat.

"Good because I can't stand to see you upset."

We finish cleaning and the boys walk Amanda and I to our dorms. They say goodbye and Luke kisses me passionately. Way better than the first. I watch as he leaves.

I think I'm falling for this boy.

Hey guys so what do you think so far? I'm craving feed back haha. What do you think of Luxi? (Luke and Lexi's ship name)

Comment/Vote <3

PS: Next update is when I reach 70 reads.(: