First years

(Harry potter theme tune on keyboard)
Hermionie hops on to the red train of platform nine and three quarters waving to her parents, who have huge smiles on there bright muggle faces. Hermionie feels a slight pain with the thought of being one of the mud bloods at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

She looks down the long carriages of strangers that may become one of her new friends, in primary hermionie didn't really have many friends, she was mainly known as the geek of the year. A small rosy, red headed boy squeezed passed her and looks in the third carriage she can see two older boys pushing past her laughing after him, then her eyes where blessed by another boy with smooth slicked back blond hair, looks into her brown eyes then glares away quickly. He go's into a carriage followed by a black haired girl and two rather chubby boys, one shorter than the other.

Hermionie stands there for a while, or seems like hours to her, imagining the boy, sky grey eyes over and over in her mind. The loud ear piercing whistle go's and the day dreaming girls quickly rushes to the next carriage in front of her. In the carriage is a little plump boy with a pot plant and a small irish boy with blow up hair and a charcoal face, holding his wand in small shock.

After about an short hour, Hermionie knew more about her new pears. The plump boy to her left was called Nevile, he lived with his nan and had quite a passion for plants, he had two buck teeth in the front of his mouth and a short bowl haircut. She realised the grey, dirty faced boy had quite a talent for blowing up, in the most simple of spells. The boy had a sticky up hair and a slight tan to his skin, he had clear sea blue eyes that had a spark.

Even though these to boys where very nice to Hermionie she wanted to feel a slight spark to the perfect friendship and she just wasn't getting it. Soon she found herself looking into the blonde boys eyes again through her mind.

That fantasy soon ended when Nevile opened up a box and a mossy green warty toad jumped on to her neat skirt, the eleven year old girl let out a small screech as it jumped out of the small maroon glossed slider door. "TREVOR" The plump boy shouted his face turning a cold, sobbing mess. Hermionie realised this was a opportunity to find a new carriage to sit in, without hurting the two boys feelings. "I'll find your frog"
"He's a toad, and his names Trevor." Nevile interrupted Hermionie.
"Toad then" She replied, feeling quite iritated about being so rudely interupted.

Hermionie walked past a green painted cart, looking inside as she walked, along the rows. Inside the carriage was the same bleach blonde boy, and once again they shared a glare that seemed to make all time slow down in her head. She could see the winters sky in his dreamy eyes.

The girl looks in the third carriage that the ginger boy had walked into earlier that evening. "Hello, you haven't seen a toad anywhere have you a boy named Nevile lost his two carts down" She said again feeling a bit sad about the way she had been spoken to earlier.
"Sorry no, wait your the girl I saw when I first got on the train before the whistle went. I'm Ron by the way" Replied the small, rosy boy his mouth filled with toffees.
"Hermionie Granger." She answered " And you are, wait holy gees your Harry Potter."
"Yeah, I am." Said a boy with brown, floppy hair and round glasses that covered his emerald green and turquoise eyes. You could see a slight end of a lighting bolt scar that poked out of the bottom of his fringe.

Hermionie sits herself down opposite the two greedy boys, there carriage filled with mouth watering candy. Immediately realising the brocken crack in the middle of Harry's glasses roughly fixed in tape then lifts her wand up to Harry's broken, old glasses. "Oculus Repro" The curly locked girl said leaving the new boy a little scared and amazed with what the girl had just done.

As the small talk between them died down Hermionies mind was once again filled with the boy in the green carriage...