Changed over the years

"Oh Come on Ron how would you know what it feels like to love someone it's not like anyone's  ever loved you!" Hermionie shouted at the ginger boy.
" Actually Hermionie when I won the quittage cup..." Ron said interupted by Hermionie
"Ha please all she wanted to do was snog you!" She argued back standing up from her favourite window seat. Harry was sitting at the table near the seat with his head in his hands listening to the hos two friends fight it wasn't the first time either but this was the worst of them all to Harry's ears.
"Yeh right, that's not much more of what you and malfoy do is it!"
" At least we knew each other and actually talked first." Hermionie manages to not slap Rons red face.
" First day holding hands." He says in a stupid voice.
"You know what Ron." Hermionie replied
"You know what if your gonna be like that then, t - then we may as well not be friends." She had said this many a times before but there was something about this time that hit Ron right in the gut. Harry raised his head and looked at Ron longenly to see what he said to Hermionie.
"Fine then if you don't want to be friends anymore then, we won't be." Rons says fighting back the tears that where screaming to get out of his eye sockets. Harry was shocked to hear this he raised his posture and put his arms on the table in front of him.
"You know what you can't sound serious even when you want to." She laughed back at him.
As she said this draco entered the common roo1m doorframe waiting for Hermionie his emotions where confusing, he was confused. He was sad because Hermionie was and he was also angry cause he could tell it was because of Ron. He and Ron shared a stare of anger.
"What do you want malfoy?" Says ron looking discussed.
"I wouldn't think that was any of your business as you and Granger aren't friends anymore." Draco says sniggering relaxing his body against the door  hos hand in his pockets of his grey school trousers, they had a chain going from his back pocket to the front.
"Shut up malfoy." Ron says with gritted teeth annoyed, but then again he was scared of him.
"Pathetic weasley" Hermionie says with a grin on her face.

" Mionie, come on." Draco stands up straight and signals Hermionie with a hand out for her to hold. She gets her notebook, then touches Harry's hand as she mouths 'sorry' to him, he just shrugs at her. "Mionie." Draco says through gritted teeth, he doesn't like harry and definitely doesn't like Hermionie touching his hand. She runs over grabs his hand and places a kiss on his cheek.