griffindor common room

Harry, Ron and Hermionie walked into the common room last and as they entered they where hit by a soft cinnamon candle smell, a warm cozy fire crackled by a velvet red three seater sofa and two matching armchairs on each side of the sofa was a thee legged side table one baring a lamp and old radio the other a a news paper, it wasn't a normal newspaper the picture moved like it where a video,   amazing roomwas covert in a jungle of paintimgs on every wall, all of the seats where covered in colourful patterned cushions. There was a small rectangular oak table with five chairs,which all had a small cushion to match the sofas, in the corner of the room, the table had a few moving cards.

Hermionie walked over through the small crowd of new Griffindors she was, heading to the table all this magic was new to her, she was muggle born after all. Her hand moved across the stack spreading them out lightly, out of random she picked up one of the cards. Place on the card was a beautiful young queen of diamonds, she was dressed in a pretty baby blue gown that showed off her impressive waist line, her darkened red hair was plaited around her head like a royal  crown.
"Settle down everyone, now this is your new common room. The girls bedrooms are up the stairs and to left and the boys to the right." Percy says making hand gestures with his hands to she the newbys where to go. Then with a quick, awquard smile he leaves the room his robe swishing behind him. Some of students start laughing and others just look around whilst chatting.

Looking out into the rainy night Hermionie just takes herself over to one of the windows seats under the stained glass windows, she perches herself on the one in the far corner away from everyone else. Her hair cushioned her head against the wall, and the long robe covering her as a blanket. As she pulls it over her Hermionie feels the yellow note that draco had passed to her when the groups had mingled . She read it to herself.

Granger,
Meet me outside the restricted section in the library at 4 : 30 pm tomorrow
DM x

The perfect note was written by a rich green ink quill, more expensive than she had ever seen. The dreamy girl looks out of the window at the crying moon dropping her hands on to her neat grey school skirt, the note scrumpled in her hand. Slowly more and more students go up to bed and the red, cinnamon smelling common room gets quieter and quieter. Hermionie doesn't really notice her head Is filled with daydreams that nobody knows.

"Hermionie,  Hermionie, HERMIONIE! " Suddenly Hermionie felt herself being shaken awake, she yawned and saw Harry looking at her.
"D-did I fall asleep?" Says the girl who was still half asleep, she brushed her cold arm across her face so that she could see. Suddenly the once neat little girls uniform was a mess, even her skirt was up she Imidiatly stood up and straightend her skirt and tie. Harry was quite surprised by Hermionies enthusiastic erge to get up.

"Well then I'llbe off to bed then." Hermionie manages to stuture out thinking how she'd fell asleep so fast, she was only there for and hour or so or though that's what she remembered? Harry shrugged and trotted after her in his old blue and white stripped pyjamas that he'd had since he was around nine. His uncle and aunt had brought them to big on purpose.

As Hermionie lay on her back in bed in her purple night dress she held the yellow paper above her wondering what would come of her and draco relationship.