stair ghosts

The words of Hermionies chosen house defend her ears she felt a cold shiver in her spine she had been taken away from the boy she didn't even know, her head suddenly felt a shatter of pain dashing through it. The deverstated girl forced a
dashing smile on her cold face.

She hops off the stall and down the few broad oak stairs that lead to her new dinning table. Hermionie could feel hundreds of eyes looking at her sad body. All of a sudden a huge wiegh lifted off her weakened shoulders, Harry and Ron where sitting with grins on there faces with a space in between them. She sits down and starts to chat to her fellow pupils.

What she doesn't know is two, sad eyes staring at her laughing face from the slytherin table. Draco felt like a prince who had just lost his princess to an long and lost full, dreamy sleep. Soon everything was different the stretched tables where filled with feast for giants including chicken to fish and from carrots to pies of all sorts.

When all the glory of food ended the houses where taken to there new common rooms.
"Come on everyone, keep up, keep up." a boy with redish brown hair shouted at the newly Griffindors in a rather harsh tone to make them all speed up there pace a bit, staying tin there little huddle.

They enter a part of the castle where the ceiling is not seen by huge, long stair cases. The stair cases where moving slowly around with people riding along to different rooms and corridors that gathered to make the beautiful hogwarts. The three new friends looked up there eyes filled with a jungle of stairs.
"Hermionie." Draco wispers in her ear. The boy in black robes slide a now into the smiling girls hand.
He swiftly move out of the Griffindor crowd and back into his own world of slytherin. They share a glance for a second as the two houses walk on to the opposite staircases. "Come on quickly quickly." The older boy says hand gesturing the students up towards him.

Hermionie and her class mates are all nervous about walking up the ghost stairs, all of them, and some shivering, jog up the stairs briskfully trying not to fall over each others leather shoes. All the pupils are moving alot more slower now mainly due to how many steps there are for there small legs to walk up. They all relised that walking up the stairs is alot harder than you'd think. Avoiding the gaps of when the staircases reach to the other side of the room.

"We're nearly there everyone, just a little bit more to go now." Said the boy, they had now found out that the boys name was percy and was one of Rons four older brothers he also had a younger sister.
"Come on I just said it's not that far hurry up and quicken your pace." Again in the same harsh tone he had spoken to earlier in.

The Griffindors came to a door with a fat lady in a rose gold painting, she was wearing a faded yellow dress with a daffodil flower crown on op of her brown french braided hair.
"Password." The painting said in a soft english accent, a small smile perched on her leaning g down head as she noded forward slightly.

The boy says a word that Hermionie doesn't really hear, they enter a huge room that is better than any of the kids could have ever imagined. Hermionie, still holding the letter, walks in her to friends ever side of her as there face glow with excitement, there years at hogwarts start here..,