The first talk

All of the new years was gathered up by a very tall, fat man. The man had long tangled hair and and thick fuzzy beard that covered half of his wrinkled face. Harry, Ron and Hermione all walked together, they where led to a large lake that had about two dozen row boats lined up in perfect neat rows. Hermionie noticed that the boats didn't have any rope attached to them, but they stay closely attached to the wooden deck.
"Right then folks, wen you get into thes boats you gonna have to get into groups of about three or four alright." Belowed the large man by the name of Hagrid.

Then grey eyed boy pushed past Ron and Hermione giving her a cheeky smirk and Ron a disgusted eyebrow raise, but not a single rinkle showed on his pale forehead, which unlike Harry and Rons foreheads it wasn't cover by a messy fringe as his hair was slicked back onto the top of his head still in perfect position.

"Where do you tink your goin." Asked Hagrid looking down at the boy and his fellow friends that trailed behind him like he was there leader. "To get on the boats." He replied, his vioce ringing softly in Hermionies ears as he spoke.
"What's your name son?" Asked Hagrid quieter this time.
"Draco Malfoy." Replied Draco sounding quite proud of his name. As he said this his eyes where face of Hermionies brown, curly bouncing hair. She wasn't looking back though she was looking down at the dirty grown, tracing a DM & HG in the ground. She had seen enough to fall for his dashing eyes.

"Very well then, the rest of ya can get on the boat to then." Then half giant man said.
All of the rest of the pupils got on to the boats amazed with the self rowing techniques. Hagrid had to have a full boat to him self and the three new friends where the last to leave whereas malfoy and his gang where first to leave just behind the middle aged giant.

The huge doors of the massive castle open at the presence of the new comers, they where taken up the stair by a older woman wearing a green velvet cloke and matching wonky pointed hat. "Now then students my name is professor magonihal and, very soon you will be taken through these doors and sorted into the famous four houses Griffindor, ravenclaw, hufflepuff and sliverin." As the professor said the last house Hermionie saw Draco give a little smirk towards his strange group of friends.

The professor walked through the hall to prepare everyone to welcome them all in to there new home. Harry and Ron start talking to Nevile, so Hermionie was left all alone to fiddle with her thumbs while looking down at the stone slab flooring that covered the whole castle floor that they've seen so far.

Malfoy saw Hermionie all alone and caught his chase to talk to her for the first time.
He walked away from his friends and across the cold floor to the princess in his eyes.
"Hey pretty curls, why you over here all on you own?" He said in a soft vioce as her head lifted and her hands swung to join behind her back. Malfoy was slouched to one side with his hand resting in his trouser pocket, he looked alot older than his age.
"O-oh hi I'm just standing here cause my err my friends are talking to Nevile and he's not really my type." Hermionie manages to stuture out getting more confident with each word that came out of her peaches lips. Draco sniggered at her. "Hey what's so funny." She said a more confident now and a sweet smile perched on her face. "Nothing, nothing. Your just funny shy, your cute that's all." Her says putting his head down and his hand on the back of his neck with again a little snigger, he showed that he was shy to say this outloud.

The doors open again and the old professor walks back through looking a little light headed from rushing around. "Are we all ready, good."

"Now who's the shy one."Hermionie sniggered as malfoy turned to go back to his friends.
Then Harry Ron and Hermione all get back together and Nevile joins them...