potions class

Ron sat at his desk his fist clenching at the sight of Hermionie getting little pecks on the gave and neck by that awful draco malfoy. Snapes back was turned th the mumbling class of 4 years. As he turned draco slowly backed away from Hermionies fave both having a smile perched under there noses.

Snape gives Ron a eye looking at his Agrivated seated position. Ron looked back at the man who wasn't much taller then him. The moment was a second but felt like and hour. He carried on talking to the rest of the class and Hermionie gotten down notes and draco watched as her elegant hand moved from one side of the page to the other, of course there was nothing on dracos page apart from doodles of random stuff like  his favorite band, panic! At the disco and Hermionies small doodles on the side.

Snape dismissed the class dragging draco behind after the class. "I'll meet you outside of the class, I won't be long." Wispers in Hermionies ear. She nods simply and pecks his cheek, Ron watches in rave and harry spots him staring at the two he grabs Rons jumper sleeve and drags him out of the class room.

Hermionie walked out of the classroom in front of a new kid who looked her up and down as she strutted in her walk, draco had also noticed Hermionies great interest in his looks this didn't please him to any degree. He watched the boy walk out behind his girlfriend then the door slammed shut as if by magic.
Out side of the classroom was a long corridor that was empty of people apart from Hermionie and the new boy. Hermione leant against the wall and the boy gell over her foot pulling her down on top of him. They lay there for a moment until the boy leans in for a kiss like you see in the movies. Hermionie relised and pulled herself off of his muscular frame just in case draco walks out of the classroom and sees them.
"I'm so sorry Jake!" Hermionie says as he gets up and she offers him a hand.
"No, no it was my fault I should have been watching were I was going."
Hermionie took a breath and held out her hand to him, "I'm Hermionie."
He takes her hand and shakes it lightly.
"Do you mind if I call you Mionie for short?" He says making her giggle slightly there hands still together, he had a beautiful Mexican accent that most girls would love, even Hermionie.

Draco walks out the door as Hermionie stops giggling, she looks over at him his eyes locked on there hands, Jake looks over at draco as well he has a sly look on his face as if he liked to see draco looking angry and jealous. Hermionie parted his strong cluck and draco walks over taking her opposite hand. Hermionie mouths bye to Jake and he smiles at her. He jumps out of the open archway towards his fellow quittage mates, they were wearing there green robes and Hermionie watches him greet them.

The two lovebirds are greeted by Chasper who ran towards Hermionie and swung around her to give her a hug, they had been separated all morning as the new teacher's. Andy gives draco a fist bumble which makes the two girls giggle to them selves. The friends walk out onto the court yard towards their usall tree, as the walk through they pass harry and Ron who are sitting with Dean and Nevile on the grass. Draco and Ron share a glace that seems to move in slow motion to both of them.
"Dick'ead" Draco whispers just loud enough for Ron to hear. Rons fist tenses up, Andy and draco just snigger and keep walking.

Draco sits in the lower part of the tree with Andy, Hermionie is stood in between dracos dangling legs and Chasper leant against the tree on her phone that her muggle parents had got her. Draco looks at Ron as he stares in there direction, without a second glance he kisses Hermionie hos hands on her waist her hands in his hair. Rons fave twiches in anger, draco pulls away and winks at Ron who stands up and walks away Harry following him.
"Can't handle it weasley!" Draco shouts across to him, his two friends and girlfriend laugh at this comment to Rons actions. Ron turns quickly in the archway to face them his fist clenched and went red in the face.
"Septrum sempra!" +