The Skeleton Brothers

You finally cornered them, the Froggit with the files you owned. he backed up against the wall and put his hands up as you pointed your pistol at him. "P-please...d-don't shoot." You didn't take your eyes off him, your gun still aimed with your finger on the trigger. "Give me the files, or else someones gonna get hurt. And let me assure you it won't be me." He slid them and you stepped on the briefcase and it came to a stop at you feet. "Nice doing business with ya." You walked out of the alleyway and adjusted the tie you had on, along with your white, collared shirt with rolled up sleeves, f/c vest and fedora.  You quickened your pace as you felt as if someone was following you. Soon you could see someone behind you as they continued to quickened in order to keep up with you as you turned and swerved. You noticed you had reached the end of the street and frowned. "Give us what you stole darlin'..." You heard from behind you. The voice was low and calming, yet it sent a shiver down your spine. "Sorry, but I worked hard trying to get to where I am now, so I won't give up just because it looks as though i'm trapped." You jumped to the stairs beside the building to the right of you and started climbing, trying to avoid the bullets the man was shooting at you. When you got to the top you started running while more bullets flew near you, you could tell by the speed that it was from a sniper rifle. You ended up jumping rooftops and running through alleyways yet they still kept their hold on you. You pulled out your pistol again and continued to shoot as you ran though your aim was only getting worse and more sloppy as you picked up speed. Finally one of the bullets hit them in the arm where they had their gun, yet they didn't bleed, they just collapsed in pain. You continued to run, yet you could tell the sniper was on your trail, when finally they stopped and turned back for their other accomplice, your were in the clear. You quickly rolled up the sleeves on your shirt and pulled the fedora a little lower to cover your face as you walked back down the street you were on, you were almost home.

Sans p.o.v

I could see Papyrus rush back to help me up as we slid back down to the ground. "Thanks bro, did ya get em'?" He shook his head. "SORRY SANS, I WAS ABOUT TO BUT THEN I REMEMBERED YOU WERE INJURED AND YOU ARE MY TOP PRIORITY!" I smiled a little more. "Cool. We'll get em' next time around." "GREAT!" Pap cheered. "BUT FIRST WE MUST GET ALPHYS TO TEND TO YOUR ARM, SHE'S PROBABLY AT GRILLBY'S!" I nod and we head down town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked part 1 of the mafia's sniper! I know i'm not the best writer, but i'm still glad that people are reading my stuff so just checking in out is enough! Thanks for reading, bye!

~Pj_fresh