The X Ray Incident 😫

Papyrus p.o.v

I heard the door bell ring and heard Undyne yell 'I'll get it." Of course I took this as a challenge and raced her to the door, though she beat me. "Sans? What are you doing here?" I heard from the door. I turned and looked at him confused. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I asked, he shrugged and sat down at one of the chairs, revealing y/n behind him. I didn't even notice her. "I just came since y/n over there needed to speak to Alphys." Undyne turned to her suspiciously. "Alphys?" She nodded quietly and Alphys walked in from the kitchen. "O-oh! Hello t-there y/n. You wanted t-to speak to m-me?" She nodded. "Yes I did. Can I see you upstairs alone?" She asked. Undyne gave her a nasty look and Alphys hesitated before nodding and leading her to her office. Undyne looked over to Sans annoyed. "Why did she need to speak to Alphys?" He shrugged again. "She didn't tell me. All she said was that she needed to get here quick and un-noticed." "You know something, I can tell bone-bag." She growled at him. "WELL THEN," I started, trying to ease the tension in the room between Sans and Undyne. "SINCE SANS IS HERE, WHY DOESN'T HE JOIN US FOR OUR COOKING LESSON?" Undyne smiled and jumped onto the table, sending Sans off his chair and onto the floor. "Great idea Papyrus! Let's show this nerd how it's done! Fuhuhuhu!"

Y/n p.o.v

I closed the door behind me and Alphys gestured for me to take a seat on the couch nearby. I nodded and she sat down beside me. "S-so, what was so urgent t-that you h-h-had to talk to m-me privately?" I reached into my bag and pulled out the sabotaged tapes from before. "Can you fix these?" She nodded. "I-Is that i-it?" I shook my head. "Also, I need to get some information on Flowey." She picked up the tapes and  brought them to one of her desks, picking up somethings and beginning to tinker with it. "Why do you n-need dirt o-on Flowey?" I crossed my arms. "He's been following me lately and I believe he threatened Papyrus." She flinched a little and I pulled out something from my pocket. "This was found where it happened." I told Alphys. She nodded and I passed it to her as she pushed the tapes aside and started analyzing it. "...t-this isn't Flowey's..." I looked at her confused. "Then what is it?" She looked up and passed it back to me. "it seems t-to be made of w-web." I nodded. "I see. But Flowey was following me and I don't know what to do about that." She nodded and checked the pellets inside the tapes. "This w-was Flowey's doing. As for y-your situation, I suggest m-maybe a checkup. Just to s-see if he did anything to y-you unnoticed." I nodded. "So what do I have to do?" She walked over to me with a syringe in her hand. "I'd like t-to get a blood sample and an x-ray j-just to be s-safe." I nodded and pulled up my sleeve, showing my bare arm and she collected her sample. I felt a little drowsy after, but not too bad. She walked over to some machine and put the sample inside. "There, n-now we just have t-to wait for the m-machine t-t-to analyze y-your blood. I don't w-want to do the other t-test until this o-one is done, j-just for safety p-p-precautions." I nodded. She reached into her drawers and pulled out some CD's. "H-hey, do you w-watch anime?" I smiled. "Are you kidding? I love anime! It's the best!" She nodded. "D-Do you l-l-like Mew Mew Kissey Cutie?" I nodded. "As long as it's not the second one." She smiled and put in the Cd's. We ended up watching a series of anime's, such as Attack on Titan, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Assassination Classroom, and Kill la Kill. Finally, the test was done and she gave me a thumbs up. "D-Don't worry, there's a-absolutely nothing w-wrong. Now f-for the X-ray." She pulled out a giant X-ray machine and pushed me behind it. "When I s-say ready, just s-stand up t-tall and raise your a-arms above y-y-your h-head. Okay?" I nodded and heard a knock on the door. "C-Come in." Alphys said. The door swung open and Papyrus walked over to Alphys. While Sans came in and sat down on the couch. "UM, ALPHYS, YOUR STOVE IS BROKEN AND UNDYNE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT." She sighed. "S-seriously? Not a-again." I shrugged from behind the screen, though no one could see me. Suddenly I heard something from the computer and Alphys stopped talking to Papyrus. "It's r-ready." The x ray turned on and I turned around, doing exactly as Alphys told me.

Papyrus p.o.v

 I was talking with Alphys until she turned on this machine and said "It's r-ready." Then out of nowhere, the X ray screen turned on and my face grew hot. I looked at Sans, who was staring at the person intently and glared at him. "SANS! STOP STARING AND CLOSE YOUR EYES! ALSO, STICK YOUR TONGUE BACK IN YOUR MOUTH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" After I said that the skeleton on the X ray seemed to flinch and my face only felt hotter. God dammit, why did we have to come here now of all times? It seemed like Alphys hadn't noticed cause she was looking at the X ray intently which only freaked me out even more. "THAT'S IT!" I grabbed Sans by the arm and pulled him into the hallway. When we stopped and glared at him and crossed my arms. Then something came to mind. "Where's y/n?" We looked at each other and started blushing like crazy as I slowly walked downstairs.

Sans p.o.v

That was y/n...? I felt my face getting hotter and I started sweating like crazy. There was only one thing I could do at the moment. I raised my hand up in defense and started walking downstairs saying "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope." Undyne looked at me oddly but I honestly didn't care. I sat down on the couch, pulled my hood up, and didn't dare say a word.

Y/n p.o.v

I walked out from behind the X ray and Alphys smiled. "There w-were absolutely n-no p-p-problems." I nodded. "But, who was talking?" She picked up her paper and started putting them away as she spoke. "Sans and Papyrus. They w-were in here during t-t-the X ray and...O-OH GOD!" At first I just stared at her, then it came to me. They're skeletons, X ray shows the skeleton inside your body, no clothes whatsoever... My face only felt hotter and I froze. "So...that means...when Sans was sitting there staring and Papyrus flipped out...they were looking at..." I covered my face and started screaming internally as Alphys put her hand on my shoulder. "It's f-fine, i'm sure t-they don't e-even know it w-w-was you."

~Downstairs~

Papyrus was pacing around the room, yelling a bunch of stuff and his face a deep orange. Sans must've been in better shape right? Wrong. He was sitting on the couch, his hoodie up and internally screaming to the point where his eye-sockets were completely empty and lifeless. I nudged him on the shoulder and he refused to look up, though his face was entirely blue and flustered. I turned to Alphys and she shrugged helplessly. "What happened?" I heard Undyne ask from the kitchen. Alphys walked over and whispered it in her ear, causing her face to turn a deep blueish green as she laughed her head off. Though I was still wondering how the bones inside my body are considered attractive. Finally, Papyrus stopped screaming and said he was going home, which Sans agreed to. But before I agreed Alphys offered for me to sleep over at her place. At first I was going to decline, but then she mentions the words 'Anime' and 'Cosplay' and I just couldn't refuse. I told Sans i'd call him and ask him to pick me up later tomorrow and he nodded. But as soon as the door closed and we were sure Sans and Papyrus were gone. Guess what the first question was? 'How long have you and Sans been dating?' I slapped my face and answered the question with 'we're not dating ' and sighed. This was gonna be a long night.