Chapter 3

{A/N: Congrats! You got 30 reads so here's the next chapter!}

Chapter Three:

-ARIANA-

As I got ready for bed the night before classes began, Niall was blasting his music. He blasted it so loud, I could hear it from the washroom across the hall! I don't know why he wasn't getting ready like everyone else, scrambling to get last minute items for first term and trying to find their classrooms ahead of time, so they knew where they were going. Me being an over achiever, already know exactly where my classes are.

I wrapped the towel around my small frame and dried my hair. Since there was no one else in the washroom, I got dressed outside the shower. I put on grey sweatpants and a tee shirt my dad got me at a concert he went to. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and brushed my teeth. I rinsed the leftover toothpaste from my toothbrush out into the sink, then put my toothpaste back into my shower basket. Carrying the basket and towel, I went back into the room.

Niall sat on his bed, tapping his foot to the music, along with playing air drums. I rolled my eyes so that he couldn't see and sat on my bed. I did my last minute prepping, like setting my alarm and arranging my supplies in class order. Yes, I am a bit OCD, but that's just how I am. I finally stood and locked the door, so no one could come in and went over to his radio and shut it off.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"Hey what?" I questioned.

"Hey, you shut off my music!" He exclaimed.

"Well, its a school night and I need my sleep," I argued.

"And I care because?" He started.

"Because you have to have a goodnights rest if you plan on doing well in school and eventually getting a good career," I babbled on.

"Whatever," Was his response.

I smirked, knowing I was victorious, and then shut the lights. I heard Niall rustling his covers, trying to get them exactly where he wanted them to be. I crossed the room and climbed into my own bed. I got comfortable and eventually, fell asleep.

~

I awoke to the sound of my alarm beeping nonstop. I pressed the snooze button and jumped out of bed. To admit, I was excited to start classes, it was my first time being on my own and it should be fun. I grabbed my outfit I picked out last night and my shower basket, then skipped off to the showers. Once in the bathroom, I noticed there was a line for each of the shower compartments. Instead of waiting, I went into one of the bathroom stalls and changed, I am really lucky I took a shower last night.

After changing, I went back into my room and flipped the switch to turn the lights on. Niall was still unconscious and didn't notice the change in the lighting. I plugged in my straighter and threw my pajammas into my closet. I didn't have to wash them, since I would put them back on for bed tonight.

As my straighter heated up, I moved my supplies into my tote bag and set it down by the door. I made up my bed and neatly placed the pillow on top that fell. Before I knew it, the straighter was ready to use. I sectioned off my hair and began to press the iron against it, moving it down the strands of hair. After my hair was complete, I tucked a strand behind my ear and fixed myself in the mirror.

I put some consealer all around my face, then mascara, followed by some eyeliner. I really wasn't a huge fan of makeup, so why I wore it, I have no idea, to be honest. I put the eyeliner pencil back into my makeup bag and picked up my tote. Niall continued to sleep, even when I flickered the lights on and off. The only thing I could do now, was leave and let him sleep, so he could be late for the first day.