Chapter 18

{A/N: Congrats! You got 300 reads so here's the next chapter!}

Chapter Eighteen:

-ARIANA-

The Monday that followed my date with Harry, all classes were canceled due to the snow. They said it was really icy, too icy for us to walk to our classes. I didn't mind, more time to do my homework, that I accidentally forgot to do over the weekend. I decided I deserved to sleep in, so I did. I ended up waking up around 9:00, then got started on my homework.I stayed quiet, since Niall was still sleeping. I read each question carefully, answering them to perfection.

"Your already doing homework?" Niall's voice came from the other side of the room.

"Yes, and you should be too," I stated simply.

"Nah, its too early to think," he said. Although I couldn't see his face, I know he had a smile plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes, and went back to the assignment. I felt the bed sink with added weight, knowing Niall sat down next to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Watching you because I have nothing better to do," he shrugged.

"Well, find something to do," I said, looking back down at my sheet of paper.

"Go call a friend or something," I waved him away after minutes of scilence.

"Can't they all live in different halls and they can't come here," he said.

"Can't you just go on your phone?" I looked over at him.

"I could, but I choose not to," he argued.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs so they were on my bed. I faced him, as he smirked. Why does he always make everything so difficult?

"Look, just go over there and stop bothering me. Please," I added sweetly.

"Its not that easy," he said, getting off the bed and moving over to his bed.

Well, that wasn't awkward at all.

~

Later that day, the school announced it was safe to walk campus, but not in certain spots that were still icy. So I decided to meet up with Evelyn, who I haven't seen since we played truth or dare before holiday break. I pulled my jacket closer to my body, as I walked cross campus to Evelyn's dorm. If she didn't text me her dorm number and hall, I would have no idea where I was going.

As I came to her door, I knocked once, then stepped back. After minutes of waiting, an unfamiliar girl answered the door, I assumed it was her roommate.

"Your Ariana?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Yes," I answered, although it came out as a question.

"Oh, your not what I expected," she admitted.

I didn't answer, nor gave her a facial expression.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Uh..yeah. Is Evelyn here?" I asked.

"Yeah come in," she moved aside.

I nodded my head, while stepping into the room. Evelyn was sitting on her bed, talking on the phone to, who I assumed, Zayn. Finally she hung up and realized I was in the room.

"Ariana!" she exclaimed, getting off the bed to pull me into a tight hug.

"Evelyn!" I used the same tone as her.

Once she let go of me and I was finally able to breath, we decided on what we wanted to do. We decided just to stay in her dorm and watch movies for the rest of the day. Her roommate, who's name was Valerie, went to the cafe and got take-out for our movie day. We laid blankets all over the floor, along with pillows.

"What movie should we watch?" Evelyn asked, setting up Netflix on the Tv and scanning the movies.

"Hm..lets watch..a Disney movie," Valerie suggested, while taking our food out of the bag.

"Ooh, how about The Little Mermaid?" Evelyn asked.

"Sure," I laughed.

She nodded, and clicked the play button. She plopped down next to me, as Valerie handed us our Chinese food.

~

Halfway through the movie, we began to lose interest in it. We ended up talking and snacking on the things they had in their small refrigerator.

"You know Niall totally likes you," Evelyn blurted out.

"Niall Horan?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah, hes sorta my roommate," I blushed.

"Aww you like him back!" Evelyn squealed.

"Aww that's so cute!" Valerie gushed.

"Okay, okay, enough," I blushed again.

"You know who Valerie likes? His friend Liam!" Evelyn exclaimed.

"Shut up, I do not!" Valerie's face went red.

"You do so!" Evelyn argued.

"Okay, maybe a little bit," she admitted.

"I ship it," I added.

"Well, I ship you and Niall," Valerie smirked.

"Yeah same. You two would make such a cute couple," Evelyn agreed.

"Whatever."

~

A/N:

I am so sorry for such a long wait:(

I feel really bad.

But to be honest, I really didn't feel like writing this chapter oops.

But I guess it turned out okay.

So anyways, THE OTHER DAY I MET LITTLE MIX AND I WAS ALMOST IN TEARS.

PERRIE HI-FIVED ME WITH THE HAND HER RING WAS ON

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

THE ONLY BAD THING WAS THAT I GOT BACK THE DELUXE EDDITION PAPER AND I HAD THE REGULAR ONE:(

This weeks goal is 730 reads.

Thanks for reading:)

~RachelXx.