Introduction

Dear Readers some chapters and plot of the story has been change....

This is my first story, so I willd do my best...

All the name of the Characters was from my classmate in college...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People have good side as well as their bad sides. "All things in this world have an opposite which made things different and controlled" by Kishin or also known as supreme gods, so it is upon to you which side will you choose at all. In this world many mysteries remain unsolved and you will be amazed upon reading on it and open your imagination all the way long.

It is all about the three popular bloodline groups of witches, wizards, and fairies with the two deities who oppose each other. The protagonist was Vincent a BSWizard student in the University of Genesis, he is an untouchable pretending to be a wizard, with the help of a witch named Rutto.

Find out how he can save the princess he truly adore while fighting against the supernatural creatures, powerful beings and the Dark Clan with the help of the outstanding student in the campus. Join him in his adventure in the Genesis saving the princess and knowing which side he will reside.