Spring Breakers!

🌴Spring Break🌴
I love this time of year! Get a week off school and practice. Me and Crystal usually go somewhere and this year we decided on going to the Bahamas. The Atlantis resort! I haven't even started packing and we leave tomorrow. So that's what I decide to do. I grab a lot of bikinis, flip flops, shorts, some crop tops, regular tops, and all my other needs. I didn't know if Crystal was up or not I didn't hear anyone. I was hungry so decided to leave my room. I had a bowl of cereal. I was looking through my phone and see on Instagram that Klay is with the girl, that's kissing his cheek. So I block him on every app I have him on. He moved on so should I . I put my phone down when Crystal enters the room.
'Hey girl you ready for our trip?' Crystal asks sitting next to me.
'I just finished packing.' I laugh.
'Wow I was packed two days ago.' She says smirking.
'Good for you.' I roll my eyes.
'Let's go out.' She says.
'Where?' I ask.
'Let's go to zoo.' I laugh slightly then nod my head.
'Random, but I'm down. Let's go.' I grab money, and my phone before we head out. I let Crystal drive for once.

Once we get there we head right for the pandas because that's her favorite animal. Then we head to the Lions, because that's my favorite animal. Then the rest of the day we just walk around.

BEEP BEEP
I look at my phone and see its 5 am.
'Why?!' I say out load sitting up. This is to early for me. I get up take a quick shower, grab everything else I need, and go and find a granola bar or something. Crystal is already ready and eating cereal. I do eat a granola bar and just sit next to Crystal.
'I'm so excited!' Crystal yells. I laugh.
'Me too. I just need to wake up first.' She rolls her eyes.
'Come on you can sleep on the plane.' She drags me over to my bags. 'Let's go cute boys are waiting for us!' I laugh and grab everything. I can't wait for this trip!

We finally get there around 1 o'clock. When we get to our resort we drop everything get into our swimsuits and head right to the pool.
We walk around for awhile until we find somewhere to leave our stuff. We were swimming for about an hour until we got hungry. As we we're eating these cute boys were sitting next to us.
'Hey.' The blonde cutie says.
'What's up.' I say back smirking over to Crystal.
'Just hanging what's your name?'
'Kaylee and this is Crystal.' I say pointing towards her, she smiles and waves.
'I'm Luke this is Michael.' His red head friend waves. Michael starts talking to Crystal and I start talking to Luke.
'You hear for spring break?' Luke asks me.
'Yea. You?' He nods his head. We talk for a little longer and I look over and crystal is hitting off with Michael as well.
'You guys wanna go to this party with us?' Michael asks. I look at Crystal and we both nod.
'Awesome let's go.' Michael says standing up. We grab our things and walk with them.

Crystal🔮- These guys are hot. I call michael.

Kaylee🏀- That's fine, I call Luke.

We arrive to this beach a little off the resort, and it is full of people.
'What you want to drink?' Luke whispers in my ear. I already see Crystal going with Michael.
'Whatever is fine.' I walk around with Luke and drink...... a lot. Feeling myself by Nicki Minaj  comes on, and I start grinding on Luke. I felt him get hard under me, and that's when I turned around and kissed him. This is exactly why I came here to do this, get my mind of Klay, and have fun. Before I know it Luke is leading me away from everyone and I don't stop him. Before I know it we were at his room, because it sure wasn't mine. We start kissing again, and I feel myself fall onto a bed as things were getting more heated.
Well you guys all know where it went from there.
I wake up and I slowly remember where I am. I see Luke still sleeping, I slowly sit up and look for my phone.

Crystal🔮- Where are you?

Kaylee🏀- Don't worry I'm fine. I'm with Luke.

Crystal🔮- Okay, I'm in our hotel room.

Kaylee🏀- Be there soon.

I find my clothes and make sure I have everything. I quickly write a note.

Hey Luke, thanks for last night. See ya later maybe. Bye
                                  Kaylee

I rush back to my room, I walk in and see Crystal watching tv. 
'Tell me everything.' She says not even looking at me. I roll my eyes, and then I tell her all that a remember.
'Damn girl, you gonna see him again?' Crystal asks smirking at me.
'I don't know, I mean I gave him my number.'
'Okay, well let's go get something to eat I'm hungry.' I change make myself look presentable, and we leave. When we got our food we sat down and out watched Michael and Luke walk in. Luke notices me right away and smirks at me. Me and crystal were eating our food when they came and sat by us.
'Hey cutie.' Luke says to me.
'Hello.' I say, looking over at him.
'So what are you guys gonna do today?' Michael asks. I look and crystal and shrug.
'Don't know, you guys?' I look at both of them.
'Gonna go to the water park.' Luke says still looking at me. I look at Crystal and she smirks at me.
'Can't we join you?' I ask. Michael and Luke smirk at each other.
'That'd be great.' They say.