Rude.

The next morning my mom yells for me to wake up.
'What!' I yell back.
'Somethings in the mail for you.'
'I'll get it later.' I yell I hear her mumble what I think is an okay, and I fall back to sleep.

An hour later I finally find the courage to wake up. I go on my phone first seeing a few text from my friends.

Mikey🌞- Hey wanna hang out today?

Crystal🔮- I wanna come and visit you?

Kaylee🏀- Anytime girl I miss you.

💕Kay💕- Sure but I'm gonna shower first.

Mikey🌞- Take your time. I'm just enjoying Brianna blab.

💕Kay💕- I'll hurry up. If you wanna just come over and watch TV while I get ready.

Crystal🔮- I'll start packing lol

Kaylee🏀- Yaayy I can't wait!

Mikey🌞- I'll be over in 5.

I head downstairs to see what my mom was talking about and it was a huge bouquet of flowers.

I miss you so much. I made a mistake please forgive me, I love you so much.
Love Klay💙

I roll my eyes and throw the card away. I make myself a bowl of cereal, and wait for mychel before I get in the shower.
Ding Dong
I quickly answer my door seeing Mychel.
'Hey.' He says walking in.
'Hello.' I say following him into the living room.
'

So I'm gonna shower, and I'll be down.' He nods his head. I head upstairs.
I shower, do my hair, make up, and I get dressed in a purple tank top with some Jean shorts a necklace. I grab my shoes and head back downstairs.
'Boo!' I shake his shoulders. He turns his head quickly and laughs.
'Your not scary.' He says. I roll my eyes grabbing his hand.
'Come on let's go to a movie.' I say pulling him up.
'What movie?' Mychel asks.
'Suicide squad.' I say happily. He smiles.

We get to the theatre and quickly get our popcorn and something to drink. We find our seats and watch the movie.

'That movie was amazing, oh my God the Joker is so hot.' I say looking at mychel, who's rolling his eyes.
'That harley quinn girl was fine.' He says laughing. I hit him slightly.
We drove home in silence, making small talk whenever.
We both saw that Klay wasn't home so I decided to hang out with mychel and trayce.
An hour or so later Klay came home.
'Hey guys.' He says looking at me right away. The brothers mumble a hey and I just stay quiet. 'Hey Kaylee.' He says sitting in the chair almost in front of me. 'So are you like dating my brother or something?' He asks.
'He's better than you.' I murmer. Mychel laughs.
'Yea right.' Klay says.
'At least I'd treat her right.' Mychel says.
'You probably wouldn't even know how to Fuck her.' Klay says smirking. I start coughing surprised by what he said.
'That doesn't matter, at least I'm not a cheater.' Mychel bites back. Klay seems surprised by his brothers action.
'Hey Mychel I think I'll go, thanks for today bye.' I get up and quickly walk out.

Mikey🌞- Hey I'm sorry about my brother being a dick.

💕Kay💕- It's fine. Thanks for sticking up for me.

Mikey🌞- You think you'll ever forgive him?

💕Kay💕- When he stops being a jerk yea. I have to go talk to ya later💙.

I really didn't have to go but I just didn't feel like talking to anyone. Especially Mychel it's just weird. I mean it's his brother, and he likes me. Wow I really need Crystal hear with me.

Kaylee🏀- Hey girl your staying with me for a week.

Crystal🔮- Okay. I'll start packing.

Kaylee🏀- Thank God I need a girl friend here!

Sorry for the crappy chapter.
Crystal will be making an appearance in the next chapter!
What did you think about the fight?