What Are We?

I decided to leave for Klay can spend time with Julie, and I just felt like I've been neglecting Crystal.

'Crystal get your booty down here.' I yell as a walk into my house.
'What?' She asks.
'Get dressed we're having a girls day.' She looks at me for a minute then smiles.
'Okay give me a minute.'

Baller💙- Where are you?

Kay❤- I decided to leave so you can spend time with mom.

Baller💙- K. See ya later right?

Kay❤- I'll see lol.

'What we gonna do today?' Crystal asks.
'Let's just go to the mall and be girls for once.' I laugh slightly. I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we head out.
'I'm down.' She laughs along.

We decided to get our nails done and just do some shopping, like when I mean shopping I mean SHOPPING.
We went all around to our favorite places and crystal made me buy this black dress.

When we started getting a little tired, we sat and ate at the food court.

Mikey🌞- Where are you? Mom's awake!

💕Kay💕- I know but I thought it would be nice that you guys would just be there.

Mikey🌞- You know your part of the family right?

💕Kay💕- Yea but I've been neglecting Crystal, so we're having a girls day. I promise I'll come tomorrow.

Mikey🌞- I understand. Tell Crystal I said hi.

'Mikey said hi.' I say as I took a drink of soda.
'Tell him I said hello.' She laughs slightly looking down at her own phone.
'Ready for more shopping?' I ask setting my phone down.
'Always.' Crystal says smiling.

We get home after 4 hours at the mall, so we just decide to watch netflix. We both are obsessed the vampire diaries!

Baller💙- Can I take you out tonight?

Kay❤- I'm having a girls night with Crystal.

Baller💙- Oh okay.

'Why are you making an excuse not to go see the love of your life?' Crystal says looking over my shoulder.
'I promised we'd have a girls night.' I say setting my phone down. Crystal rolls her eyes and hits me.
'Girl go get your man.' She says. I roll my eyes and stand up. 'Girl you can even wear the dress you bought.'

Kay❤- Crystal said it was okay to go. Pick me up at 8.

Baller💙- Remind me to thank her! Alright see you then baby.

I quickly do my hair and make up. Cyrstal make me wear her new black heels that she bought. The doorbell rings and crystal screams and runs to the door.
I walk down the stairs slowly not wanting to fall. I hear Crystal making small talk with him, but I interupt as soon as klay stops talking and looks me up and down.

'Kaylee you look good.' I blush and walk next to Crystal.
'See ya later Crystal.'

'Kay you look really good.' Klay says as he opens my door.
'Thank you.'
'How does Bestia sound?' He says buckling his seat belt.
'Yes I haven't been there in ages.' He smirks at me, and drives.

Once we get there we were seated right away. 
'So what are we?' He asks. I guess we did need to talk about this, but the words just wouldn't come out.
'To be honest I don't know, summer is almost over and we'll be going back to college.' Klay nods his head thinking it over.
'So you wanna stay friends?' He asks.
'I don't know this is difficult, what do you want?' I ask him.
'Kay I don't know about you but I love you so much, and if you wanna be friends I understand; however, I can't stand seeing you with another guy. I just don't wanna lose you again.' I hold back the tears that were brewing in my eyes.

'Well I wasn't expecting that.' I laugh slightly. Klay looks at me deeply almost like he's trying to read me.
'Klay, just know I'll never ever stop loving you, but I mean we're in college now something bound to happen.' His face goes to this said look making me sad.

'I know.' He says quietly. I grab his hand.
'We'll just have to see what will happen in the last few years of college.' He nods his head.

After that we eat and make small talk even though it was akward between us. Even though it is akward we can always talk to each other, because we've always been like that.

'Well thank you for dinner Klay it was really good.' I say as we pull up to our houses.
'No problem it's always nice being with you.' I smile and kiss his cheek.
'I'll see you tomorrow.' He grabs my hand I was about to ask him what he was doing but I kinda figured it out when his lips met mine. Let me tell you it felt amazing. Before it got anymore heated someone knocked on the window, it was Trayce. Me and Klay look at each other and laugh.

'Get a room lovebirds.' Trayce yells walking into his house.
'Now it's time for me to go.' I laugh and hop out, I walk over to my house, and as soon as I even opened the door Crystal says,
'I need every detail.'