Strangers!

LA was amazing it got my mind of things, which I really needed.
I honestly just like driving, it helps clear my mind, and during these few days I need it the most.
I've finally decided that I wanted to be friends with Klay, and maybe see where me and Ashton go from here. I just can't see myself with Klay anymore, we're different people. I just need a best friend right now, and I don't want to lose him again.
I get home really late, not caring because I know my mom won't care.
As I walk by my front door I see I figure sitting on my steps.
'Klay?' I question hoping it was him.
'Hey Kaylee.' He stands up and walks over to me.
'Why are you here so late?' I ask.
'I was worried about you. You weren't home and didn't answer my calls.'
'I just needed to get away for a little bit.' I say hoping he'll leave.
'So did you have time to think?' It's to late for this.
'Yes I did.' Klay looks at me eagerly.
'I decided that it would be better if we stayed friends, because last time it just didn't work out.' He looks disappointed. He nods his head and walks away. I just hope I made the right decision.

The next morning I hear dribbling, I look outside and see Klay working on shooting. I didn't know if it was a good idea to go out there so I decided when I get ready if he's still out there I'll go over.
So I take a shower, grab some clothes, and get me something to eat. When I finish he's still outside so I grab my j's and walk across the street.
'What's up neighbor.' I brought my ball along with me even though I knew Klay had extras.
'The sky.' He looks over at me before turning his attention back to the hoop.
'Okayyyyyy, want me to rebound for you?' That's what we use to do when we were younger. Klay looks at me for awhile then finally speaks up.
'So we're just gonna pretend everything is alright?' He says.
'I thought everything is okay?' I say quietly.
'Wow your unbelievable.' He drops his basketball. 'I exclaim how madly I am still in love with you and you just blow me off, and think you can come over and we'd be best friends again?' His words surprises me and hurt.
'I thought you understood.'
'No that's what you thought, while I'm trying to find away to get you back.' His voice gets extremely low as he finishes.
'Wait what! Don't you remember how that ended last time?' I start yelling too.
'God Kaylee I still love you, and you think that we can just be friends.' Klay screams.
'Fine Klay fine! To make this easier we'll be nothing to each other except strangers.' Then I storm away feeling tears prick in my eyes.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story!

Do you want a Klay's POV on this chapter??

Please vote! It would mean a lot.