We'll be okay.

The next morning I wake up and I'm extremely warm. Once I remember what happened last night, I blush. I knew I wouldn't be able to move till Klay woke up, since he had a tight grip on me.

I must've fell asleep again, because I'm awoken by Klay moving. I roll onto my back.
'Goodmorning.' I say stretching. Klay turns around and smiles.
'Goodmorning to you too.' Klay wraps his arms around me again and gives me a nice kiss on the cheek.

'I'm gonna head over to my house and grab some clothes.' After I said they he still didn't let me go. 'Klay come on I'm hungry.' He kisses me cheek one more time and let's me go.

'Girl where have you been?' Cyrstal says as I walk in the door.
'I'm sorry his mom was in critical condition.' Crystal then instantly comes and hugs me.
'Is she gonna be okay?' She asks sympathicaly. I nod my head.

'Don't be mad but me and Klay going back to the hospital.'
'Why would I be mad this is important.' I smile and thank Cyrstal. I quickly leave and run over to Klay's house.

'I'm back.' I yell through the house. When I walk up to his room he was in the shower, I rolled my eyes and laid back down on his bed.
I few minutes later he came out with a towel barely covering his waiste.

'Oh Kaylee your here.' He smirks over at me, because he knows I'm eyeing him.

'Yea I yelled but I guess you didn't hear me.' I make my eyes look away from him.
'My bad. You look cute today.' He says as he grabs some clothes, I'm glad he didn't see that I was blushing.
'Thanks.'

When he was finally ready we went straight to the hospital, hoping she was awake. Sadly she wasn't but the doctor said any day now.

'Kaylee.' Mychel whispers as he nods his head for me to follow him.
'What up Mikey?' I say walking next to him.
'So are you and Klay back together now?' He stops when we're far enough away from the room.
'Mikey, it's complicated right now. I'm here for all of you guys right now.' I say trying to lighten the mood.
'I'm sorry Kay but I don't think I can handle this.'
'What do you mean?' I ask trying to grab his hand.
'What do you think? It's hard seeing you love someone else. God Kaylee I love you.'
'Mychel calm down your under a lot of stress right now we'll be fine.' I hug him quickly.

Once I get him back to normal we head back to the room, and everyone is crowded around the bed.
Julie woke up.

I decided to update because it's OPENING NIGHT YASS so here's a little surprise!
If it's boring I'm sorry love you guys
Vote and comment!

Sorry for mistakes!