Thank God.

Sorry guys I didn't post last week I forgot my password to my account and couldn't get in, but here you go this week. Enjoy!

Klay's POV
I kept bobbing my knee up and down praying to God Kaylee would wake up and be fine.

"Klay, you haven't eaten anything in 3 days." Mrs. Vega said handing me a bagel, I wanted to deny it but I would've felt bad.

"Thank you." I grab the plate from her  and eat it quietly. I felt sick I couldn't eat it but I forced myself too. She sits next to me.

"The doctors say that she can hear us, but just can't respond." I don't know if that was to make me feel better because it didn't work.

"What if she doesn't even want me here?" I could stop thinking about that, I didn't answer the text she sent me; however, I blocked her number.

"Oh Klay don't think like that she loves you whether she likes it or not." She laughs slighlty, I kinda chuckled a little.

"I screwed up this time though." She gives me a sympathic look. I didn't like that look I hated it when people gave me that.

"Don't say that." She hits my arm slightly. "When she wakes up she's gonna be thrilled." I like how she was comforting me. Day after day Kaylee still didn't wake up, Crystal was doing good though, she would be released from the hospital soon. I know this is wrong but it isn't fair! Kaylee should be awake, but it can't be like that.

2 Weeks Later.
School was over and we were still in Texas, Kaylee hasn't waken up from her induced coma. The doctor said that it was policy that they had to take her off of it. I couldn't stop crying after that because all I could think about was she was going to die.

"Klay, it's time." Ms. Vega comes to get me. I wipe my sweaty hands on my pants and get up, I couldn't do this.

"Okay guys, before I pull the plug I'll let you say your goodbyes." Dr. Fred said, stepping out of the room. I tell Ms. Vega that she can go first. When she comes out she's in tears and I felt bad, but I knew I would cry as well.

"Hey Kaylee, my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, the only one for me baby girl. I never thought this would happen to us, but it sadly came to quickly for my liking. We've had a lot of ups and down and no matter how bad they were I love you with all my heart." My voice started to crack and I couldn't do this. "Why?? why are you..leaving me Kaylee, why dont... why don't you wake up and be with me." I started sobbing. "God Kaylee you know how much your killing me?! This isn't how our life was suppose to go, I should've proposed, we could've had kids, and now your living me?! Kaylee I love you and you are the love of my life, I will never forget you." I grabbed her hand one last time, and finally I called the doctor in.

"If she can handle being off of the breathing tube, that will be great." The doctor said disconnecting everything. Ms. Vega and me both nod. Dr. Fred left us in peace as we kept praying Kaylee would be fine. After about 5 minutes Kaylee was doing fine her heart beat and breathing was good!

"That's my girl." I whisper as I grab her hand. "Now all you got to do is wake up." I smile I was happy the closer she is to getting better.

"Klay, go to the hotel, you need sleep." Ms. Vega came up to me and rubbed my shoulder. "If anything happens you'll be my first call." I was so tired whenever I go to the rest room I try not to look at myself. I had dark purple circles under my eyes, my face was very pale, I was losing weight since I haven't been eating.

"Promise me?" I ask contemplating it, since I promised myself I would be here when she woke up. She nods her head and kisses the top of my head, since I was sitting down. "Call me if anything happens?" I stand up and ask her.

"Klay, get out of here." Ms. Vega smiled slightly, I nodded my head one more time hoping everything would be fine. I walked to the hotel and went straight to my room. I put my phone on the bedside table making sure it was on full ring, and I quickly fell asleep.

The next day I wake up feeling really good. It was 9:30 and I slept all the way through, I quickly check my phone to make sure Ms. Vega didn't call me. She didn't. I quickly showered, dressed in sweats, and headed down to actually eat some food. I was glad I chose a hotel that has free breakfast.

"How she doing?" I ask arriving to Kaylee's room. I quickly saw Ms. Vega and the doctor talking, but they looked at me quickly.

"Actually she's doing fantastic she can move her right hand." Doctor Fred said looking at Ms. Vega. I nod my head walking over to Kaylee.

"She can hear me right?" The doctor quickly nods his head. I squat besides her and starts talking to her. "I know your going through a tough time but Baby girl you gotta wake up for us." I was grabbing her left hand squeezing slightly. I was praying in my head that she would squeeze back and after awhile she did!

"Oh my God." I hear Ms. Vega whisper looking up at the doctor. I didn't even notice, but I quickly sheets ruffling and I looked over. I saw the most beautiful eyes that I know and love to death.

"Oh my God Baby girl." My voice was cracking all over but I couldn't care. Kaylee tried to speak but her voice wouldn't let her. "It's okay baby girl I'm here." I kiss her forehead again taking her all in. "I'm sorry for everything I've Done, but Baby I love you so much."

"I love you too." Her voice was weak, but I knew exactly what she said.