Finally.

1 Week Later
Kaylee has been going through therapy and she's been doing great! The doctor said that in a couple days she'll be able to leave.

"Babe, stop." She says while I keep taking pictures of her. When she woke up a week ago I let her mom visit before I spent the rest of the day/Night with her.

"No I'm making up for lost time." Oh say going in to kiss her. She obliges and kisses me back, God I missed this. I grabbed her good arm and pulled her into my chest. "You ready to go?" She nods her head and we head to therapy.

Kaylee's POV
I heard every single word Klay spoke to me in my ear. I could not believe how he talked to me everyday, stayed by my side, and just gave me comfort even if he didn't know he was doing it. I tried so hard waking up sooner but it just didn't work. Once I did though I was so happy to see him, but the sad thing was Crystal wasn't there. Klay explained that she was already out and back home, which surprised me that she wasn't here. I tried to not let it bother me but it did, like why would she leave without apologizing.

"You ready to go?" I hear Klay asks taking me out of my thoughts, I was confused on what he was asking, but then I realized I had therapy. I haven't talked to my basketball coaches which sucked since I don't even know if I'm on the team or not.

"Yes." I reply grabbing his hand and standing up slowly. You would think that my body wouldn't be as sore, since I haven't been moving for a month, but it does. Klay knows that I'm still in pain so he goes slow for me. I really appreciate hint being here but I hate that he's wasting his summer away.

"I was thinking after therapy we could watch movies?" Klay asks. I smiled and nodded my head, this boy is something alright. I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye.

After therapy Klay was waiting in the same spot that I last saw him. He was dressed in sweats and still looked hot. how he do that?

"What movies we watching?" I ask as I grab his hand, he smirks at me and shrugs his shoulders. "You know i don't like surprises." I add honestly. He just looks at me and smiles. When we get back to the room there were candles and lights.

"Surprise." Klay says kissing my cheek. I take in the room on the table there was food and beverages, candles were placed around the room, and blankets after blankets were on the bed.

"Babe you didn't have to do this." I say kissing him. Klay looks at me for a moment then he rolls his eyes.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to, your my world baby you deserve this." Right then and there the past was wiped away, and I kissed him.

"Thank you babe." I say. He grabs my hand and help me to the bed. The only thing I hate about this was that I was helpless he always had to help me. I've grown up to be an independent girl.

"Babe what's wrong? You seem down." Klay asks grabbing my hand. I wanted to shrug it off but I knew he wouldn't let up. "Don't try and hide it from me." He adds.

"I just hate being helpless, I grew up doing everything on my own. Now I have to have people help me." I don't know why but tears were brimming in my eyes. "I feel weak and I hate it." Klay pulled me into him and just let me cry on his chest.

"It's going to be okay, you still are the strong independent girl I love to death. No one can ever take that away from you." I whispered a thank you and just layed on his chest.

        I was finally free.