chapter 5

Jason p.o.v
     when i woke up my alarm clock was going off. I walked down stairs and was meet by Holly and Molly. "good morning." they smiled at me. I wonder why there mom trust them to stay here with me. "can you cook me something?" Holly asked. Most people can't tell them apart but if you hang around them a lot Holly has slightly brighter eyes. don't get me wrong there really dark but just a tad bit lighter. Molly hair has a bit more shine to it. this might sound weird but Holly's butt is bigger while Molly's boobs are bigger. but its not that noticeable.

"do you wanna do something fun?" they asked with smirks on there faces. "what are you guys planing now?" i asked with sarcasm in my voice. they giggled and went to there school bags and pulled out a bong and a bag of weed. i rolled my eyes and went over to them. as they put it all together Holly was the first one to go. then Molly. i really don't like doing this stuff. i lit it and a few seconds later smoke was felling my lung. i couldn't handle smoke that well so i was cough like crazy. after 4 more hit i could feel myself getting high.

"i'm hungry." i said while laughing. they turn to me smiling and they got up and went somewhere. i sunk into the couch more waiting for them to come back. after 30 minutes they came back with a grilled cheese with sprinkles on it. "what the fuck it this?" i kinda yelled while laughing. "just try it." they demanded. i took a bite of it and it tasted kinda good. so i ate under 20 seconds. i looked over at the clock and nearly scream. "you guys need to go." they looked at the clock and started to panic. "shit." holly yelled as she dashed off. it was 1:30. there going to be in some deep shit when they get home.

as they both ran out the door they said goodbye. my head was feeling dizzy from the pot we smoked. i really hate doing stuff like that. i stumbled to my room and pulled out my phone and played some song. i looked at the clock and it was 1:59. i crawled into my bed and do what i do best sleep.