chapter 16

The moon reminds me of you, so beautiful, so bright and so far away.

Troy's p.o.v

     He was coughing up blood because of me. He was just about to warm up to me. But nope i just had to beat him up because of my dumbass friends. "where are you going?" i yelled while chasing after him. "Away from you." he yelled back. Me being more fit than he was it wasn't that hard to get him. I had pinned him down in some field. The tall grass covering us.

     I could feel his chest against mine. Our breathing in sync and his lips were so close to mine to was unbearable. He started to shift around trying to get out of my grip. I took both of his hands and held them down and put my other hand on his hip so he couldn't move around. My fingers going under his shirt because him moving around so much.

    I could feel the edge of his pant at the tips of my fingertips. Was he trying to torturer to me because if he is he's doing it right. After a few minutes he calmed down. So me and him where just laying in a field my hand under his shirt and our lips so close together. I pulled back seeing his eye's sparkling in moon that was coming up. after a long and awkward walk we got the pizza and head back to my place.

     when we got there he went to my room. i knew his face was all bruised up because of the pizza guy's expression when we walked in. "Is Jason ok, he dashed though here kinda fast." My dad asked with worried look on his face.

     "yeah he's fine he just needed to see if he forgot his computer at home." I lied to my dad. "I'll go see if he has it." I stated. I went to my room and saw him sitting with his bag in the corner of the room. Both of his eyes were bruised, his lip was busted up, his right cheek was scrapped up and blood all over his shirt.

     "I'm sorry Jason, Are you ok?" I asked. He never looked up at me. "Jason?" I went to touch his shoulder but he flinched. "Jason, i said i was sorry, look my mom has make-up we can cover the wounds and everything will be ok." I was trying everything too make him feel better.

     He looked at me and said "Troy, i really really fucking hate you, just go and get your mom's makeup so we can pretend nun of this happened." I felt like I was going to break down and cry

     "I'm sorry Jason." I said quietly. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed her makeup bag and ran back to my room. I pulled him to my bathroom and sat him on the counter. "ok umm i guess we start with this?" grabbed the blush stuff.

     "No, you start with concealer, then the foundation and your not putting blush on me." He said. I grabbed the concealer and rubbed it on his face. He had really soft skin. I grabbed the foundation that was the same skin tone as his. After I was done it looked like nothing had happened. I looked up at him and we just staired at each other. What i wouldn't give to see what it's like to kiss him. Those perfect pink lips of his there hypnotizing. They look softer than his sister's.

Jason's p.o.v

     We were just sitting here in his bathroom staring at each other. One part of me wanted to punch him in the face while the other part of me wanted to go force food down my throat. He stairs at me a lot now that i think about it. he's probably plotting the next time he bash my face in the concrete or something.

     "Come on' let's go eat." He said with a smile and pulled me down from the counter.